Test Match Special

Old May 17th 2012, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

bigblue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Test Match Special

Hi,

Anyone know if/where/how I can listen to BBC Radio's Test Match Special live in Canada? Specifically Nova Scotia?

Thanks
Old May 17th 2012, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

nldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Test Match Special

Not really sure where you can listen but you can watch it in the following links

Here

Or Here

Or Here

And here
Old May 18th 2012, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

bigblue is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great thanks. I wonder if the BBC website TSM link will work on the other side of the pond? I'll be in Vancouver in a couple of weeks so I'll be trying to connect to the current series with the West Indies, cheers
Old May 19th 2012, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud of

I was listening to it earlier straight through the BBC website.