Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking to meet mums for coffee, natter etc...

Looking to meet mums for coffee, natter etc...

Old Mar 29th 2010, 4:26 am
Just Joined

kath2198 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Looking to meet mums for coffee, natter etc...

Hi, I'm Kath, 39. Moved out here (Logan area) in Sept 09 with my daughter 11and my hubby (he is an Aussie) and recently had a baby so am home alot as not currently working. I have made friends through my hubby but would also like to make some of my own.
Would love to hear from other mums in similar position.
Kath
Old Mar 31st 2010, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to meet mums for coffee, natter etc...

Originally Posted by kath2198
Hi, I'm Kath, 39. Moved out here (Logan area) in Sept 09 with my daughter 11and my hubby (he is an Aussie) and recently had a baby so am home alot as not currently working. I have made friends through my hubby but would also like to make some of my own.
Would love to hear from other mums in similar position.
Kath
Hi Kath

I have daughter's of 13, 11 and 7......no babys!! But I am always around for a cuppa and a chat. I am not far from you in Thornlands. Maybe we could meet up in Mt Cotton somewhere?

Love

Rudi
x
Old Apr 1st 2010, 9:40 am
Just Joined

kath2198 is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be lovely Rudi- Don't know Mount Cotton all that well but I'm sure if you name somewhere to have coffee I could find it.
Maybe once the kids go back to school as holidays are quite hectic?
Would be good to meet up and have some grown up conversation!!
Happy Easter
Kath
Old Apr 1st 2010, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kath2198
That would be lovely Rudi- Don't know Mount Cotton all that well but I'm sure if you name somewhere to have coffee I could find it.
Maybe once the kids go back to school as holidays are quite hectic?
Would be good to meet up and have some grown up conversation!!
Happy Easter
Kath
I'll have to find us a coffee shop there - no idea what's there LOL......just suggested it because it's half way between us.

After the hols is fine with me.

I will get back to you with the name of a coffee shop and you never know - maybe there will be someone else who wants to join us by then too!.

Love

Rudi
x