Fire Safety Officer Riyadh

Old Dec 10th 2009, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fire Safety Officer Riyadh

One of my clients here is looking for a Western Fire Safety Officer,
The ideal person should have at least 15 years exp with the Fire Service and Sub Officer Status.
This client has 11 factories here in Riyadh and zero measures in place to combat any real major fire.
In fact one of there factories burnt down last week no one knew what to do !!!
They dont even have a sprinkler system in place.

I dont know what the package is for this job, but the CEO of this company isnt happy so he want someone in place
A.S.A.P. re fire safety this is a biggg job all they have is basic fire ext's
The lucky person will be overall in charge of all fire safety planning, training, and setting up from nothing a quaility programme.

Due to this being Saudi sorry its Gentlemen only
Please no time wasters ok

Last edited by coffindodger; Dec 10th 2009 at 10:11 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jan 16th 2010, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

wedgie999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fire Safety Officer Riyadh

Hi, I am currently based in KSA and have the experience and qualifications your client requires. Is the position single or family status?
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Good day sorry for not replying sooner i have been away on vacation.
I f you like to check your pm's thanks
Old Jan 21st 2010, 10:57 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Having previously worked with Fire Prevention Officers in KSA, you may wish to insist on at least a 12 months contract. What they tend to do over there is get you to work 18hrs a day to set up the systems, get you to train an Indian/Pakistani and then fire you after only a few months as his salary will be less than a third of yours. Not ideal.