Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

THINGS TO DO WITH A 1 YEAR OLD IN DOHA

THINGS TO DO WITH A 1 YEAR OLD IN DOHA

Old Apr 11th 2014, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

JamesandTamsin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default THINGS TO DO WITH A 1 YEAR OLD IN DOHA

Any mums in doha? I have read up on Doha mums but not to keen on the idea of joining,
My little man will be a year old when we make the big move and I'm curious on things we can do whilst living in Doha?
We are flying out for a week to stay with my husband and daddy on the 23rd of April as we haven't seen him for 4 weeks and both miss him like crazy! So please any advice on where and what we can do with him while we are out there?
Many thanks
Old Apr 12th 2014, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

primularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THINGS TO DO WITH A 1 YEAR OLD IN DOHA

I would go to the seaside early in the morning....in this season temperatures are still good for a toddler, and maybe air is not polluted by traffic.
have a nice journey.