Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Air Fares London - Goa

Air Fares London - Goa

Old May 15th 2012, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air Fares London - Goa

Jet Airways was given the thumbs up by Asian age yesterday for financial prudence in relation to managing its debts and not going for growth and exploiting the Kingfisher and Air India saga.
Old May 15th 2012, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chrisjolly
What about end of September or early October? Is it still worth hanging on and being someone who likes everything orgamised well in advance I would find it difficult to do just in case they had nothing available and we would then be stuck in England..worse case scenario!
I used to like being organised and having something to look forward to but these days I take it as it comes! Not a lot of choice when waiting on visas.

just check out jet every now and then as I said .....if you see it for under £300 1 way ... book it!

Jet do 2 flights a day London/Mumbai....it`s highly unlikely you wouldn`t get 1 or 2 seats on 1 of the 14 flights in a week.
Old May 15th 2012, 5:39 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5
I used to like being organised and having something to look forward to but these days I take it as it comes! Not a lot of choice when waiting on visas.

just check out jet every now and then as I said .....if you see it for under £300 1 way ... book it!

Jet do 2 flights a day London/Mumbai....it`s highly unlikely you wouldn`t get 1 or 2 seats on 1 of the 14 flights in a week.
Am wondering if to take a oneway ticket - what are your thoughts on that msj5?
Old May 15th 2012, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Air Fares London - Goa

Originally Posted by noni
Have been checking just that with Jet and although they are cheaper than a return they are very close to the same price as a return flight. It makes coming back even closer and we havent even left yet!!
Old May 16th 2012, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

These days Noni there really is no benefit to booking a return scheduled flight as most airlines price both leagues separately anyway.

And if your looking to go back in March you will certainly be paying top dollar as prices arent being discounted that far ahead yet.

Jets prices do change on a regular basis and don`t always go up. I always check morning and evening when looking for flights.

Happy hunting Noni.
Old May 16th 2012, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Sun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really nice

I have been with Jet ,Kingfisher,B.A.Air India Emirates and Virgin and all the charter companies over the past 14 years
Last season I brought a 7 day return charter for ticket £135 dumped the return part and brought another return when I wanted to come back to the UK in april for £200 only down side is baggage 15 kg or 20 kg and you cannot get tickets until the last minute 2 or 3 day before you depart
Old May 16th 2012, 8:19 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sun Hunter
I have been with Jet ,Kingfisher,B.A.Air India Emirates and Virgin and all the charter companies over the past 14 years
Last season I brought a 7 day return charter for ticket £135 dumped the return part and brought another return when I wanted to come back to the UK in april for £200 only down side is baggage 15 kg or 20 kg and you cannot get tickets until the last minute 2 or 3 day before you depart
B.A the walk in Mumbai from domestic to international. a no no.
Air India! OMG. = No. Kingfisher - bust. Jet does take you straight from one terminal to the other - big +. Ideal would be picked up at my lounge here in UK and dropped into Apartment.
Old May 16th 2012, 8:56 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Do BA make you walk from one terminal to the other?

I knew they were cr@p but thats a bit excessive

Old May 16th 2012, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five
Do BA make you walk from one terminal to the other?

I knew they were cr@p but thats a bit excessive

No the tube runs underneath Heathrow.123,then 4 and 5 for some strange reason sits at the end of the line ! Heathrow is the most passenger unfriendly airport in Europe.They should back Boris and build a new one in the estuary.Does any one remember the proposal to build it on Maplin Sands 25 years ago? The enviro-mentalists (sic) objected because it would disturb the bloody ducks !
Old May 16th 2012, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sun Hunter
We've done that in the past but I haven't been seeing so many last-minute offers lately, more last-minute increases.
We did buy one-way with BA last year because we scraped together enough airmiles to upgrade it to Club class; coming back we got a great deal on Qatar (we always used to fly India-UK-India, at one time it was cheaper). BA on-way was half the return fare.

AndyD 8-)₹
Old May 16th 2012, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
No the tube runs underneath Heathrow.123,then 4 and 5 for some strange reason sits at the end of the line ! Heathrow is the most passenger unfriendly airport in Europe.They should back Boris and build a new one in the estuary.Does any one remember the proposal to build it on Maplin Sands 25 years ago? The enviro-mentalists (sic) objected because it would disturb the bloody ducks !
I was talking about the Mumbai BA departure.
Old May 16th 2012, 4:58 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Guess thats why you said;

B.A the walk in Mumbai from domestic to international. a no no.
??

Old May 16th 2012, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Well there is a bus, and luggage wallahs - if you look like a fereng tipper.

AndyD 8-)₹
Old May 16th 2012, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by a_f_d
Well there is a bus, and luggage wallahs - if you look like a fereng tipper.

AndyD 8-)₹
Never had a problem with the bus and they always seem quite willing to lift out all the luggage for all.

That is since the 'new cross-airport' bus started, the old system by road meant long queues in the heat.

Taxis weren't that safe before the pre-pay started I would never take one if alone. OH and self were 'hijacked' once on way to a rels. house, accomplice jumped in and demanded dollars, it didn't seem to occur to them to ask for £s. We were dumped near a rickshaw stand and completed the journey unscathed.
Old May 19th 2012, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Friends who normally fly Qatar from manchester were getting impatient waiting for Qatar to reduce prices....
Today they`ve booked Etihad from Manchester via Abu Dhabi to Mumbai for £507.
This is for travel at end of October and returning beginning of April!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.