Visa help.

Old Feb 15th 2014, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Tina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to all
Default Re: Visa help.

Thank you so much for that, XX
Old Feb 15th 2014, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tina1
Thank you so much for that, XX
Cheers, have a great time. We are going April
Old Feb 15th 2014, 8:16 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Visa help.

Originally Posted by Bipat
Cheers, have a great time. We are going April
When in April?

Karwar or South Goa?

We go back April 11th.

To South Goa.

Regards

H.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hemingway
When in April?

Karwar or South Goa?

We go back April 11th.

To South Goa.

Regards

H.
Probably last week in April (haven't booked flights yet). We will spend a few days in Goa, few weeks in Karwar then back to Goa.
B.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Tina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chrisjolly
That is the new price...
x
Old Feb 20th 2014, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

A contact at Vfsglobal HO. is Michael Andrews. He is on 02071486114. Email <snip>. HE phoned me and is utterly charming. He has also emailed me and told me the turnaround for visas is 5 days.

Last edited by Sue; Feb 20th 2014 at 3:17 pm. Reason: email address removed
Old Feb 20th 2014, 3:18 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

A contact at Vfsglobal HO. is Michael Andrews. He is on 02071486114. Email <snip>. HE phoned me and is utterly charming. He has also emailed me and told me the turnaround for visas is 5 days.
I've removed Michaels email address, otherwise he is going to get inundated with spam from spam bots who roam the interwebs.

Here are the contact details for the company: http://www.visahq.co.uk/contact_us.php
Old Feb 21st 2014, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue
I've removed Michaels email address, otherwise he is going to get inundated with spam from spam bots who roam the interwebs.

Here are the contact details for the company: http://www.visahq.co.uk/contact_us.php
Tina, are you happy that people PM you if they want Michael's email address? He sounds a very useful contact!

Chameleons.
Old Feb 21st 2014, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chameleons
Tina, are you happy that people PM you if they want Michael's email address? He sounds a very useful contact!

Chameleons.
Yes. Bearing in mind that I am awy from 28th. Feb.
Old Feb 21st 2014, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

Yes. Bearing in mind that I am awy from 28th. Feb.
Old Mar 15th 2014, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

babu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nice

Does anybody accurately know which month of which year the 2 month out visa rule came into force, and which month of which year it was revoked?

All help appreciated.
Old Mar 15th 2014, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Veritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really nice

Hi,
Introduction of 2 month visa rule - Jan 2010
Recinded in Dec 2012

Hope this helps
Veri
Old Jul 5th 2014, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Veritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really niceVeritas1 is just really nice

Article in TOI this morning. FRRO Panjim -applications to be made online after 10th July 2014.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/37823809.cms
Old Jul 6th 2014, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

I noticed a few days ago that Goa had been added to the on-line application form.
Although it says that the form must be filled in online, photo and documents uploaded and an appointment made, the instruction page (which still mentions Delhi) says that you can also fill in the form at the FRRO and also turn up without an appointment!
Be interesting to see what happens in practice!

AndyD 8-)
Old Jul 24th 2014, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

If any one is planning on a trip to Thailand from India to get a new visa be warned they are only issuing 3 months and it costs nearly £100 and you have to do biometrics ie fingerprints and a webcam picture.
I heard today that biometrics are now also being done in Holland so one has to apply in person and not by post.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.