2015 rental

Old Mar 22nd 2014, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

Mike&Ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2015 rental

What websites are best to do a search for a "winter" rental.
We fancy escaping for 3 months, jan 2015>.
Only us 2, non smokers, I bed mid range etc pair of beach bums.
Also would need transport. Is it best to buy and sell on a small jeep/car or scooter or rent??
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

poipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2015 rental

you could try these people www.srgoaproperty.com they manage lots of places (around 70 I think), so will have a place for all budgets I think. They are an English couple and have their own place also. Hope it helps...
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 8:55 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Cool Re: 2015 rental

Originally Posted by Mike&Ali
What websites are best to do a search for a "winter" rental.
We fancy escaping for 3 months, jan 2015>.
Only us 2, non smokers, I bed mid range etc pair of beach bums.
Also would need transport. Is it best to buy and sell on a small jeep/car or scooter or rent??
Owners direct, owners abroad, holiday let things etc will likely feature high to over the top prices - do you know if you want to stay in the north (C/C/B belt) or the South?

You could book a hotel for a few days/week before you leave the UK & then have a look round when you on the ground so to speak - the only downside to that being the more reasonably priced and/or better priced properties may have been let out by then - especially with Jan & Feb being at the so called height of the tourist season.

Regards

H.
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Mike&Ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2015 rental

Thnx Poip and Hem you hit it on the head. Its either going to be Gran Can or Goa. Prob is we do like to get a good all over tan...., so Goa might be iffy????
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 10:47 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Cool Re: 2015 rental

Originally Posted by Mike&Ali
Prob is we do like to get a good all over tan...., so Goa might be iffy????
Well iffy on mainstream beaches. You may find "like minded souls" on the odd 1 or 2 more remote/isolated northern beaches - or may not be a problem if you find a property with a suitable roof terrace that is not overlooked. . . . . . . . .

H.