Teacher needs advice!

Old Apr 16th 2014, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teacher needs advice!

Originally Posted by dazzab71
Ok, so the "package" they offer may well differ if I am already there.
My wife was offered a managers position at the Mafraq in AD, the salary came with allowance for education. We weren't able to take the offer as our house wasn't ready to let. Most of the teaching packages seem to include subsidised fees etc. I am begining to think that this may only be for top jobs in schools or for married teaching couples with kids.
ooooooh mafraq hosp going to be massive when opened the new one... but the administration is very very very "bad" still.
Old Apr 16th 2014, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzab71
Ha ha, Rockstar status, I like that! Cheers Archie159 that sounds pretty positive, I have friends in AD and they say the same about the amount of new schools being built. It seems that top schools in th UK are now opening sister schools in the Gulf. It would seems I am looking in all the right places, already been in touch with Brighton AD. The fact that I can look for potential work when in situ is good news.
i would have gone for the mafraq post and then looked at the new schs in ad... just opp is a new british school, you could walk from the hospital.... cranleigh has been recruiting and poaching loads of staff from bcad and bsak etc. but thats the way it goes, when aldar opened yasmina a lot went from bsak.. mostly promotions etc etc. ad still has a shortage of sch places even when the new ones open and changing the starting ages hasnt helped.... also look at ajyal opening in mbz.
Old Apr 20th 2014, 8:55 am
Just Joined

dazzab71 is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers busybee2, the Mafraq offer may still be on the table so the opportunity could still be there.