Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What Middle East country is the overall best to live, work and relax in?

What Middle East country is the overall best to live, work and relax in?

Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:55 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Middle East country is the overall best to live, work and relax in?

Originally Posted by Roadking
Guess that would be the latter, then.
Yup, pretty well indirectly answered my question, there, didn't he......
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:09 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Middle East country is the overall best to live, work and relax in?

Originally Posted by Edo
International - when did you make personal attacks? I'm sorry I thought I have read all replies to this post so far but may be I missed the crucial ones. Although I did see some with provocative comments but may be the administrator missed those so just picked YOU to issue a 'warning' to

And of course in an 'open' discussion one must expect arguements that s/he wont agree with but I'm not sure how can you classify them as 'personal attacks'.
I simply stated that International is a brand new poster with only (on the surface) one mission. If it stays within site rules, fine. If not then it will not be tolerated.

This is a very emotive subject and I can see International is passionate about it - I will not let this spiral out of control if it veers of topic.

I also reminded everyone of the site rules previouly.

My comment was directed to Int. simply as a heads up as to what is acceptable here.

This is the last time I answer in regards to my actions on this matter - you know the rules. Abide by them.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:16 am
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Can't decide if you are just baiting the troll....

...or if you just show up to provide some semblance of moral support to every f**king looney that decides to vent his sexual frustration out on us....
I’m not providing moral support to anyone, just having the courage to let others speak. But if your perspective on the world’s affairs is only limited to sex and the frustration that comes with it then don’t waste your time on posts like these cuz you wont get your head around them and are bound to throw bulshit. Just move on to the easier ones
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:24 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Edo
I’m not providing moral support to anyone, just having the courage to let others speak. But if your perspective on the world’s affairs is only limited to sex and the frustration that comes with it then don’t waste your time on posts like these cuz you wont get your head around them and are bound to throw bulshit. Just move on to the easier ones
Hmmm, do I bite????

Naw... not yet.. It takes a better argument than the above, which appears to simply state, in a thinly veiled way, that I obviously dont 'understand' the situation...

Believe me, I understand the situation, I simply can't be bothered arguing witha brainwashed, blinkered idiot....
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:32 am
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, do I bite????

Naw... not yet.. It takes a better argument than the above, which appears to simply state, in a thinly veiled way, that I obviously dont 'understand' the situation...

Believe me, I understand the situation, I simply can't be bothered arguing witha brainwashed, blinkered idiot....

Well if you hate brainwashed, blinkered idiots then you gonna have a hard time cuz there’s more than a few people of that sort on here. That's a lot of hate mate. Are you sure you’ll be able to cope?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:54 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Edo
Well if you hate brainwashed, blinkered idiots then you gonna have a hard time cuz there’s more than a few people of that sort on here. That's a lot of hate mate. Are you sure you’ll be able to cope?
I think my shoulders are strong enough.....
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

happy man is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by international
I am really not surprized by your outrageous and simple comment because the word terrorist that Israel has been using for decades is nothing more than a ploy to act like the victims in the eyes of the world. As you know, this is the age of satellite TV , internet, etc... the zionist bluff is over, they are unable to fool most of us at least. We see the pictures, not on BBC or Sky news of course. The Palestinian people are still occupied by this savage brutal regime for decades,they have been denied their most basic human rights. The real terrorists are the zionist gang stealing and destroying Palestinian land everyday while most western countries are watching. Well, I personally know why these countries are mute, but that is a long story to explain on this forum.
Good point International. I totally agree with you.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 1:27 am
Banned

international is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't decide if you are just baiting the troll....

...or if you just show up to provide some semblance of moral support to every f**king looney that decides to vent his sexual frustration out on us....
I think your are the only one so.....sexually frustrated and stupid for that matter that you can only attack with no ideas to give, that's all for you. your are so brainless that you post deserves no response, get a life that you can enjoy.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 1:56 am
Banned

Default Re: What Mrainwasheiddle East country is the overall best to live, work and relax in?

Hmmm, do I bite????

You brainwashed got it all wrong again, your idiot government imposed kings, sheikhs and dictators on us for ages, but thank God, the latest Lebanon and gaza war showed us that the Arab masses are well and alive. In your stupid post you mentioned that we need your support regarding the zionist savages, you guys are hallucinating, what we want from you is to leave us alone take care of your collapsing economies, your unemployment, your **** up morals, it seems that the only thing that you want from us is money. Your corrupt governments have created this zionist gang with the help of your zionist media . As I said on my earlier post, review what you have been taught and only then, with God's help you may understand. this monster that you call Israel controls your banks, your governments, your public institutions, and your universities.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 2:14 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
i am coming to the conclusion that there is only 1 reason that palestine is ****ed.
That reason is that your arab cousins dont give a flying **** what happens to you, the reason they dont is because you dont have anything they can have, your not worth any money to them and they can exploit your hardship in order to squeeze the west.
If you want a solution then harass the arab world not the west, sure we turn a blind eye everytime israel commits another attrocity but then we pretty much do the same when hamas goes over the edge as well.
were there really arab unity on the issue and a concerted effort by the whole middle east to put pressure on the west then we'd give a damn.
BlaBla, you don't even know where Palestine is on the map even though it is so tiny, off target again , your implicit racist comment towards arabs and in particular Palestinians is nothing new, we don't need your support or your agents, arab king, sheikhs or dictators that you created along with the artificial settlers that you call Israel. We arabs came to realize that you are a bunch of hypocrites that stand up for nothing except when it comes to your tammie, so please don't talk shit if you can't swallow it. This is not the Arabs of 1948, we are progressing so much everywhere even the zionist children killers are beginning to notice. Go do some research about us before you start bashing us or be part of that criminal savage regime that you call Israel.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 4:17 am
Banned

I think my shoulders are strong enough.....
You are so weak person that you even question your own shoulders. Are you some kind of caricature freak? if you are, then go to hell and save humanity your idiotic words and erratic behavior, or like we say in the arab world, get a life instead of venging your retardedness and ignorance on Muslims. Here is a challenge for you, go live in that racist and bigot entity that you call Israel and you will see what we mean. Sorry, since you are retarded, We, mean the free people of the world.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

This post shows all what is wrong with the world... people cannot talk to each other in a civilized way. I think the post should be closed.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by klaus3974
This poely peost shows all what is wrong with the world... people cannot talk to each other in a civilized way. I think the post should be closed.

Why should it be closed, you are afraid that the new war criminals that committed the real holocaust against the lovely people of Palestine go free. Think of that. War criminals like Sharon sleeping in his death bed asking himself how many babies I have murdered, how many women I have slaughtered? (By the way International court justice is in progress in so may EU countries to indict the perpertrators of Gaza war criminals) We don't need your ok or measurement of what is possible and what is not possible. This forum is one of the forums of free speech and I believe it should remain like that.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 6:10 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with international. It is all our fault. The west and isreal are murderers.long live the Arabs...hurrah..
What gets me is his name 'international'. It gives off an aura of unity, peace one world...when all he really wants to do is wipe isreal and the west of the planet.

Change your name to 'blinkered fool'

And before you start, I am neither stupid nor misunderstood, I just don't really see where your one sidedness is going. You would receive more respect and tollerance on here if you even began to look at this from the other angle..
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:17 am