practical exam theory

Old Jul 29th 2012, 5:34 am
Just Joined

dollar_124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: practical exam theory

Hi everyone,
I am going to seat for LEA(LET+LEP) exam on next month in Victoria. I am stressed out and looking some questions idea or suggestions for LET exam. Can anybody please tell that TRA exam type and LET exam are similar or different? What's best source of exam questions ideas?? help please..
Old Aug 4th 2012, 2:01 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dollar_124
Hi everyone,
I am going to seat for LEA(LET+LEP) exam on next month in Victoria. I am stressed out and looking some questions idea or suggestions for LET exam. Can anybody please tell that TRA exam type and LET exam are similar or different? What's best source of exam questions ideas?? help please..
if you still need to see the LET exam sample go to the Epic website
and download LET sample test paper, it is so close to the real test it's unreal
Old Sep 19th 2012, 11:37 am
Just Joined

el diablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, looks like this thread has sort of died.

Anyone done the assessment recently? Is it more or less the same format as mentioned earlier in this thread? I'm doing mine next week in London..

Any info would be much appreciated..
Old Sep 20th 2012, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

if you go to the EPIC site you can download an example test paper its very close to the one you shall be doing on the day. make sure you know the wiring rules & you know how to do volt drop & more

dollar_124;10198981]Hi everyone,
I am going to seat for LEA(LET+LEP) exam on next month in Victoria. I am stressed out and looking some questions idea or suggestions for LET exam. Can anybody please tell that TRA exam type and LET exam are similar or different? What's best source of exam questions ideas?? help please..[/QUOTE]
Old Sep 20th 2012, 11:14 am
Just Joined

el diablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that. The EPICITB website seems to have sample papers just for getting an A electrical licence to work in Victoria. I'm doing the Vetassess assessment in London for the provisional electrical licence.

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
if you go to the EPIC site you can download an example test paper its very close to the one you shall be doing on the day. make sure you know the wiring rules & you know how to do volt drop & more

dollar_124;10198981]Hi everyone,
Old Jan 29th 2013, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

ozydeaks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey steve O, Cant PM ya becuase Im new to the site, but if anyone else knows about what Im talking about whos on here, your help would be appreciated too. Ive got a one day practical exam next week for permanent migration, not too much theory, just going to ask me questions threw the day, hopefully not too many!! Im not concerned to the practical of the power and board, but a little concerned with DOL motor fault finding and testing part, if anyone has done this one day course in Australia and could tell me what goes off that would be great and it seems that not too much you dont know steve o, so any help would also be greatly appreciated, was pretty confident, but now its a week away, slightly bricking it!! Just want it passed and done with then can go on to permanent. Good on ya everyone for helping each other out, great idea. Simon.

Donny Sparky
Old Feb 5th 2013, 2:37 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el diablo
Hi, looks like this thread has sort of died.

Anyone done the assessment recently? Is it more or less the same format as mentioned earlier in this thread? I'm doing mine next week in London..

Any info would be much appreciated..
you could be right although i did start it in Mar 10th 2008
although i don't think any of the maths has changed since
Old Mar 13th 2013, 3:37 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_11/3.html

power factor correction

thanks to deyan
Old Apr 21st 2013, 9:24 pm
Worongary

http://www.constructors.com.au/safet...tallations.pdf
Old Apr 27th 2013, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

sparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

I am very new to the site, this being my first post. I'm hoping that someone out there is still following it. I am about to start the process of getting my Electrical (general) recognised through Future Skills, I've read through this thread but just wondering if anyone had any idea of what the practical/theory exam consists of? I have emailed Future skills who have given me a general outline but wondering if anyone had been through it recently?

Any help much appreciated.
Old Apr 27th 2013, 11:43 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by sparkyjames
Hi All,

I am very new to the site, this being my first post. I'm hoping that someone out there is still following it. I am about to start the process of getting my Electrical (general) recognised through Future Skills, I've read through this thread but just wondering if anyone had any idea of what the practical/theory exam consists of? I have emailed Future skills who have given me a general outline but wondering if anyone had been through it recently?

Any help much appreciated.
sorry James but who the f##k are future skills?
Old Apr 27th 2013, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Deyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really nice

A new RTO approved by Trades Recognition Australia

http://www.futureskills.asn.au/
Old Apr 27th 2013, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

sparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deyan
A new RTO approved by Trades Recognition Australia

http://www.futureskills.asn.au/
Deyan has it in one. Any helpful comments much appreciated.
Old Apr 28th 2013, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Deyan has it in one. I'm based in northern QLD so they're the closest guys to me who can offer OTSR. Does anyone have any useful info?
Old May 28th 2013, 6:54 am
Just Joined

lukeparker06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i am also sitting my Practical assessment soon. if you still have the attachment you sent earlier in this thread could you send it over please? many thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.