Reload this Page >

cost and availability of goods

cost and availability of goods

Old Sep 4th 2008, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

dave84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cost and availability of goods

Hello

My Name is Dave and i am looking into moving to Cyprus next year. I have been informed by a few people that certain items are quite dear in comparision with the uk, such as tv's, furniture, etc ....

Please can anyone advise if this is correct and if its worth considering buying certain items before moving and shipping over with rest of my stuff?

Also, are there any good websites for large shops or companies over there for everything needed to furnish a house?

Many Thanks

Dave
Old Sep 4th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all
Default Re: cost and availability of goods

yes bring with u xxx

north or south .........south has lkea....north home front are goodxx
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Honest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: cost and availability of goods

Originally Posted by dave84
Hello

My Name is Dave and i am looking into moving to Cyprus next year. I have been informed by a few people that certain items are quite dear in comparision with the uk, such as tv's, furniture, etc ....

Please can anyone advise if this is correct and if its worth considering buying certain items before moving and shipping over with rest of my stuff?

Also, are there any good websites for large shops or companies over there for everything needed to furnish a house?

Many Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

As Lobby says, there is an Ikea in Nicosia, they will deliver island wide.

I can confirm that TV's are expensive. I'm buying a 15" LCD for my daughters birthday. The cheapest I could get one here was about £200gbp. I got one from Amazon that family are bringing with them at the end of the month for £82.