'peer work book'

Old Mar 23rd 2010, 11:39 pm
mcv
Forum Regular

mcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nice
Default 'peer work book'

Hi all,

Been working through this workbook and im getting stuck on a few questions.i cant find a good few clause's and stuck on both the max demand and the ccc questions.

Anyone recently done this book,be good to compare some answers and find out if im doing calcs correct.

thanks Richard
Old Mar 31st 2010, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

agillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to all
Default Re: 'peer work book'

Originally Posted by mcv
Hi all,

Been working through this workbook and im getting stuck on a few questions.i cant find a good few clause's and stuck on both the max demand and the ccc questions.

Anyone recently done this book,be good to compare some answers and find out if im doing calcs correct.

thanks Richard
I was stuck on the max demand question too. I just left it blank and asked the instrucutor how to do it on the first day. He let me revise for the whole day and then start the exam the next day. They are very helpful with stuff like that.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 8:44 am
Just Joined

SparkieEire is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: 'peer work book'

hey im in own tuesday. whats the story with appendix k ?????????????????????? didnt get a book for that and its deleted from new rules???
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 11:22 pm
mcv
Forum Regular

mcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nice

yes i take it its been deleted from test,how did you get on with the ETSA section,im finding it hard to answer many questions
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 12:28 am
Just Joined

SparkieEire is an unknown quantity at this point

so what did you do for the high voltage questions that need appendix k ? etsa were handy i thought a bit spread out over the book but not too bad. do you now if we have to do any drawing of wiring distrubtion boards or anything like that? from what i gather the exam is 4 hours long what you find ?