Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Nudists beaches in Goa !!!

Nudists beaches in Goa !!!

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 5:46 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nudists beaches in Goa !!!

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
NIce snapshot of you in your Mankini Gregit !! Do you wear it often whilst in Goa? Your mustache needs a little trim though !!!!

Dread - fashionista
x
Next year we will have our Christmas Party at Ashwen - no party clothes required. at least it will be warm enough.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:52 pm
Lovin' it

goanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gregit
just wonder where all this dress code changed, women mainly topless, in Eastern culture I imagine for hundreds, of years. Western fully clothed to the neckline, for as long. Was it West taught Eastern, to cover up? Then decided that the benefits of going naked appealed to many?
totally agree with this part of the post

I also if had been walking on the beach with my young daughter, would have been appalled if a man was naked in front of her, would have felt I could explain if it was a women.
Was that because you would have to explain that that was a penis, it's just all of them are not that big?????

What mixed emotions, personally not bothered, was more distressed seeing a larger older woman, walking in Candolim, in a see through top, and a brightly coloured thong. Sorry if that was you
Agree with that bit as well.........

I was on Asvem beach today, saw about four people all day. The only one who came and approached me was a lamani, so if he was offended _ do I give a s**t.????????
Anybody else who was offended by my meat an 2 veg, I apologise to..... but you must have been using binoculars

Discreet is my other name.......................

Last edited by goanstay; Apr 23rd 2010 at 8:54 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by goanstay

Was that because you would have to explain that that was a penis, it's just all of them are not that big?????

I was on Asvem beach today, saw about four people all day. The only one who came and approached me was a lamani, so if he was offended _ do I give a s**t.????????
Anybody else who was offended by my meat an 2 veg, I apologise to..... but you must have been using binoculars

Where ever I travel I abide as far as I possibly can by the customs of the country and I obay the law. Customs may change over time but I do not believe it is up to me to try and change them in another country. Add to that the fact that there is no uglier site than a naked man or women who are well past their prime and either scrawny and wrinkly or fat showing off their all. Why do it.

Last edited by k800mer; Apr 26th 2010 at 11:30 am. Reason: unfinished
Old Apr 26th 2010, 2:07 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Meaux - Oh my God! have only just come on line - wonder how many of the others saw this post - must be the russian prossies
Old Apr 26th 2010, 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by goanstay

Well no clothes definately has advantages with the baggage allowance
I was listening to Jeremey Vine on the radio coming back from town and they had Muslims on - Muslim only Schools, which we pay for. How their women can only wear the veil and black outfits, made my blood boil. Wonder what they would wear on Asvem beach.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by noni
I was listening to Jeremey Vine on the radio coming back from town and they had Muslims on - Muslim only Schools, which we pay for. How their women can only wear the veil and black outfits, made my blood boil. Wonder what they would wear on Asvem beach.
This country (UK) is the most tolerant in the world I think but as I do not try to impose my views in other countries I do not think that people coming from other countries and cultures should be able to impose their views and customs here. I think the French actually have it right in banning burka's from school. I have seen women in burka's on Baga beach. What does amuse me is the Indian women who go in the sea in their saris which when wet become see through. My one swimming costumes are not see through and when I move around I cover up.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Have you ever been behind one of these Muslim women at immigration with sun glasses on????Could be any terrorist behind that bhurka!!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2010, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by msj5
Have you ever been behind one of these Muslim women at immigration with sun glasses on????Could be any terrorist behind that bhurka!!!!!
I was once. And noticed lots of dandruff on her patent leather high heels
Old Apr 26th 2010, 3:12 pm

Well Wheat - I am lost for an answer to that one.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

I would agree with you that face veils should not be worn in schools and law courts etc. but the majority of Muslim women in UK and India do not wear the Hijab etc., in UK many wear headscarves along with 'Western' clothes, in India most wear Salwar Kameez. Obviously the growing number of 'radical extremists' is worrying but they are still fortunately a minority.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by Bipat
I would agree with you that face veils should not be worn in schools and law courts etc. but the majority of Muslim women in UK and India do not wear the Hijab etc., in UK many wear headscarves along with 'Western' clothes, in India most wear Salwar Kameez. Obviously the growing number of 'radical extremists' is worrying but they are still fortunately a minority.
Especially when they are allowed through the airports customs with the veils on. That is disgusting - anybody could be under the garments.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 8:26 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

One ridiculous situation in the UK is that women can wear the face covering hijab when presenting a photograph for official identification cards, including driving licences, passports etc.
This is absolutley absurd - and has enabled some of these women, by switching around the order of their names, to obtain multiple national insurance and social security numbers, thereby enabling the claiming of benefits in several different names (I have personally seen evidence of this !)

Also it has been highly suspected that some of the men wanted for Terrorism offences have escaped the country by dressing in bhurkas and using womens passports.

No wonder UK borders are not safe and the country is skint !!!

It would be so much better if passports and ID documents included a fingerprint and livescans were installed to check everyone's fingerprints. That would prevent many benefit frauds and many immigration problems. It would be a far cheaper option as well!!

Dread - secure talking !
x
Old Apr 26th 2010, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
One ridiculous situation in the UK is that women can wear the face covering hijab when presenting a photograph for official identification cards, including driving licences, passports etc.
This is absolutley absurd - and has enabled some of these women, by switching around the order of their names, to obtain multiple national insurance and social security numbers, thereby enabling the claiming of benefits in several different names (I have personally seen evidence of this !)

Also it has been highly suspected that some of the men wanted for Terrorism offences have escaped the country by dressing in bhurkas and using womens passports.

No wonder UK borders are not safe and the country is skint !!!

It would be so much better if passports and ID documents included a fingerprint and livescans were installed to check everyone's fingerprints. That would prevent many benefit frauds and many immigration problems. It would be a far cheaper option as well!!

Dread - secure talking !
x
On one of my many journeys I witnessed a arab women creating big time because the only seat left was next to a man and she refused to sit down, the poor guy didnt know where to put his face, she was completely covered from head to foot and made such a fuss, of course they gave into her in the end and moved the passengers around to suit her,
I know what i'd have told her to do,,,,,,but they get away with it law unto themseleves...
Old Apr 27th 2010, 3:02 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bipat
You obviously haven't been to Sparkbrook, Small Heath or Alum Rock in Birmingham if you think they don't wear the Hijab there isn't a face to be seen I can assure you
GC
Old Apr 27th 2010, 3:50 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Or High Wycombe, Southall, Wembley, in fact most of North-west London. The only place I have regularly encountered Muslim women dressed in the same way as everybody else, is in Goa, strangely enough.

As far as I can see its a convenient way for Muslim men to subjugate their womenfolk in the name of archaic relious practices.

And from what does it originate? From a male concern that if other men see the beauty of "their" woman they will be driven wild with desire and lose control.
Oh my God, we are back to the perverts on the beach with their brown underpants (dont you dare Dread!) and camera-phones, innit?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.