Spouse Visa Thread continued - 2012-2014

Old Jan 23rd 2012, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

dalam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse Visa Circle continued - Dec 2010 onwards

Hi
There is a ques in form80:
Are you currently unemployed?
My wife is a housewife.Would you please advice me that is possible to use HOUSEWIFE as profession or I have to mention "Unemployed"

Thanks
MD Alam
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 2:44 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dalam
Hi
There is a ques in form80:
Are you currently unemployed?
My wife is a housewife.Would you please advice me that is possible to use HOUSEWIFE as profession or I have to mention "Unemployed"

Thanks
MD Alam
As I have said to other posters here sometimes there isn't a straight answer to the questions on the form. In those situations where I wanted to clarify my answers I would, if it was brief, do a little note next to the question, if it required a longer explanation then I would refer the reader to an additional sheet.

If I were in your shoes completing the form, then I would answer "Yes" to the question "are you currently unemployed" but would write next to the answer box, "currently a housewife".

My visa application went through without query and believe me I wrote lots of little clarifying notes!
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
As I have said to other posters here sometimes there isn't a straight answer to the questions on the form. In those situations where I wanted to clarify my answers I would, if it was brief, do a little note next to the question, if it required a longer explanation then I would refer the reader to an additional sheet.

If I were in your shoes completing the form, then I would answer "Yes" to the question "are you currently unemployed" but would write next to the answer box, "currently a housewife".

My visa application went through without query and believe me I wrote lots of little clarifying notes!
Hi
Thanks for your reply
There is a other related ques if she unemployed.
Give datails of how you finacially support yourself,including how long you received the support and hom much received monthly

So, there are a series of ques............
I fixed the ans as below:
Unemloyed:Yes,
How can u financially support urself:Currently I am a Housewife and My spouse give me the financial support
How long received support: I will take support as long as I will not involve me in a job
How much received money: AUD500

I will happy to get comments from you

Last edited by dalam; Jan 23rd 2012 at 4:18 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 7:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I have download the new form80 but this is not computer editable and name of the form is also changed:Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment
Don't worry about it unless you are asked for it. Many people whether from High or Low risk countries are never asked for Form 80.

Hi,
I am looking forward your attention on some ammenmend of forms of partner VISA:

Forms
•Form 40SP Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia
•Form 1127 Booklet 2 Partner Migration
Both forms have been amended and new electronic versions will be available from 1 January 2012.

The new version of Form 40SP will be available in hard copy from 26 March 2012.

An addendum to this form will be available for the period 1 January 2012 to 25 March 2012.

Instructions
•PAM3: Div1.2/reg1.03 - Assurance of support
•PAM3: Div1.4 - Form 40 sponsors & sponsorship
•PAM3: Sch2Visa300 - Prospective Marriage
•PAM3: Sch2Visa309 - Partner (Provisional)
•PAM3: Sch2Visa100 - Partner
•PAM3: Sch2Visa820 - Partner
•PAM3: Sch2Visa801 - Partner
The above PAM3 instructions have been amended. The new versions will be available on LEGEND from 1 January 2012.

Now My question is that:
1. As new 40SP hard copy has not publised,so previous forms will be applicable or not?
2. PAM3: Sch2Visa309 - Partner (Provisional): what are the changes?

Please help me as we are in the final stage of application.

Thanks
MD Alam
Just download and print off the new forms and fill them out. You don't need the 'hardcopy' ones. Look at the forms and work out what the changes are if you want but it doesn't matter. DIAC will want the uptodate forms if you have not yet submitted any forms. I had all my forms completed and ready to send and then found that they'd changed some of them. I couldn't actually see the changes but still had to redo them and send off the latest versions. Pain in the arse but easier to do than have DIAC complain that the wrong forms had been used.

Hi
Thanks for your reply
There is a other related ques if she unemployed.
Give datails of how you finacially support yourself,including how long you received the support and hom much received monthly

So, there are a series of ques............
I fixed the ans as below:
Unemloyed:Yes,
How can u financially support urself:Currently I am a Housewife and My spouse give me the financial support
How long received support: I will take support as long as I will not involve me in a job
How much received money: AUD500

I will happy to get comments from you
They're not asking how long you will be taking support. They are asking how long you have been taking support.

I was a housewife when I applied. I simply stated that I was a housewife supported by my husband. My husband does not and did not 'employ' me so I had no 'received money' per se.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Don't worry about it unless you are asked for it. Many people whether from High or Low risk countries are never asked for Form 80.

Just download and print off the new forms and fill them out. You don't need the 'hardcopy' ones. Look at the forms and work out what the changes are if you want but it doesn't matter. DIAC will want the uptodate forms if you have not yet submitted any forms. I had all my forms completed and ready to send and then found that they'd changed some of them. I couldn't actually see the changes but still had to redo them and send off the latest versions. Pain in the arse but easier to do than have DIAC complain that the wrong forms had been used.

They're not asking how long you will be taking support. They are asking how long you have been taking support.

I was a housewife when I applied. I simply stated that I was a housewife supported by my husband. My husband does not and did not 'employ' me so I had no 'received money' per se.
Thanks for your reply........im feeling relief now.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 12:39 pm
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply........im feeling relief now.
We all worried when we were filling in the paperwork as it means so much to us but you should keep in mind that there are no trick questions, they aren't trying to catch you out, so be open and honest and if the question doesn't fit your circumstances answer the question as best you can with a note next to it to explain.

Good luck
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Jord w will become famous soon enough
Default Partner visa after getting Citizenship by Descent

Hi,

I would like to apply for a partner visa for my fiancee once my citizenship by decent comes through. Am i eligible to do this? neither of us have been to Australia yet.

we have been together 10 years and i will start to compile as much info as i can to prove this.

thanks in advance!
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 5:39 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partner visa after getting Citizenship by Descent

Originally Posted by Jord w
Hi,

I would like to apply for a partner visa for my fiancee once my citizenship by decent comes through. Am i eligible to do this? neither of us have been to Australia yet.

we have been together 10 years and i will start to compile as much info as i can to prove this.

thanks in advance!
you can apply for a spouse/defacto visa if you can demonstrate you have been living together. Check out this type of visa on this forum for additional info from posters applying for the same as that might help. Good luck mate.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 8:27 pm
Sav
Just Joined

Sav will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Spouse Visa Circle continued - Dec 2010 onwards

My visa will be finalised early February

Roughly 4.5 months, start to finish.

Off to Tassie we go!
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

Just trawling through this thread very helpful

We will be submitting a partner visa application once my citizen by descent comes through. Just received my dads renewal of citizenship.

Myself and my fiancée have been together nearly 10 years now, we are getting married in June and have lived together for nearly 8 years and have no children.

Ideally my partner wants a permanent visa before we leave the UK so she can join the police as that's her occupation here. With enough evidence to prove our long term relationship is it possible to get permanent residency straight away?

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 24th 2012, 4:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Just trawling through this thread very helpful

We will be submitting a partner visa application once my citizen by descent comes through. Just received my dads renewal of citizenship.

Myself and my fiancée have been together nearly 10 years now, we are getting married in June and have lived together for nearly 8 years and have no children.

Ideally my partner wants a permanent visa before we leave the UK so she can join the police as that's her occupation here. With enough evidence to prove our long term relationship is it possible to get permanent residency straight away?

Thanks in advance
Yes, she'll be granted PR on time spent as De Facto. When she applies, she doesn't ask for PR, the application is one and the same and DIAC make the decision. Enjoy the process
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

Ok thanks for that, hopefully the PR comes through straight away. I am guessing a few on here this has happened to?
Old Jan 24th 2012, 9:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Ok thanks for that, hopefully the PR comes through straight away. I am guessing a few on here this has happened to?
What do you mean by straight away? It's going to take approximately six months from application regardless of the strength of the application. Five years in a De Facto without kids, two years De Facto with kids gets automatic PR. You've had eight. Providing you can prove the eight years, you'll be fine.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Green Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really nice

Hi all. De Facto application submitted today, albeit with previous 40SP form so hopefully no problems with that. Front loaded just with overseas and UK police certificates. Thanks to all who have helped me along the way.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry I didn't mean I need it straight away, I meant PR instead of temp and wait 2 years until a chance of getting permanent.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.