Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Pistorius. Guilty or not?

Pistorius. Guilty or not?

Old Apr 22nd 2014, 8:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pistorius. Guilty or not?

Originally Posted by Beoz
Is it? I just thought it was one of the allegations.
He's admitted shooting her through the door. No allegations about it. The only thing up for debate is whether he was murdering his girlfriend or protecting himself from intruders. I think. I don't actually care to be honest.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 9:36 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Is it? I just thought it was one of the allegations.
I almost mistook you for someone who had been following the case
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
He's admitted shooting her through the door. No allegations about it. The only thing up for debate is whether he was murdering his girlfriend or protecting himself from intruders. I think. I don't actually care to be honest.
Awesome. We are on the same page then.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Well clearly somebody shot her through a bathroom door. Since he was the only one in the apartment besides her, and he was the one with the weapon, it makes sense that he shot her. Or are you asserting that it was someone else who shot her?
Negative ghost rider. I was responding to BS's previous comment. I think its pretty clear cut that Oscar did the shooting.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 10:24 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

It's hard to believe that he could have taken acting lessons for the trial but lots of his emotions didn't quite seem genuine so I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe voice analysis software can help reveal the truth?
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by paulry
It's hard to believe that he could have taken acting lessons for the trial but lots of his emotions didn't quite seem genuine so I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe voice analysis software can help reveal the truth?
Really. Why do you think that? From what I saw his emotions looked pretty similar to a man who not only lost his girlfriend, saw her dead body and is the one responsible for her death.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 3:43 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Really. Why do you think that? From what I saw his emotions looked pretty similar to a man who not only lost his girlfriend, saw her dead body and is the one responsible for her death.
Of course he is emotional, he is crapping himself at the thought of ending up in a South African jail and knows he can look forward to some challenging times. Rights and all that stuff sort of fall to the wayside in the new and improved South Africa. I wish him a difficult life sentence.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 8:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Of course he is emotional, he is crapping himself at the thought of ending up in a South African jail and knows he can look forward to some challenging times. Rights and all that stuff sort of fall to the wayside in the new and improved South Africa. I wish him a difficult life sentence.
I agree, he's absolutely shitting himself and is engaged in the fight of his life to avoid jail. But if the truth be known he's just another gun-toting, wife-abusing type who took that lethal combination to the next level.

The below article and radio interview reflect my opinions of his courtroom performance:

http://www.biznews.com/health-biznew...-mental-state/
https://soundcloud.com/jacaranda-fm/...ogist-on-oscar
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I agree, he's absolutely shitting himself and is engaged in the fight of his life to avoid jail. But if the truth be known he's just another gun-toting, wife-abusing type who took that lethal combination to the next level.

The below article and radio interview reflect my opinions of his courtroom performance:

http://www.biznews.com/health-biznew...-mental-state/
https://soundcloud.com/jacaranda-fm/...ogist-on-oscar
He is probably going to jail anyway for manslaughter. His legal counsel would have told him this before court.

What proof is there that he was a wife abusing type?
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 10:18 pm
Banned

He is probably going to jail anyway for manslaughter. His legal counsel would have told him this before court.
Not necessarily. He's in South Africa.

What proof is there that he was a wife abusing type?
Read up about, follow and analyse the case. The answers are all there.
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 1:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not necessarily. He's in South Africa.
That is true. If he is convicted of culpable homicide (ie he f***ed up) there is no minimum sentence. But if the judge decided there is enough gross negligence there she can sentence him up to 15 years.

Read up about, follow and analyse the case. The answers are all there.
Sorry, you've lost me. All I've heard are questions from the prosecutor which are trying to portray OP as a wife abusing type. You've obviously got more info than I have - something definitive - proof that he is a wife abuser "type". Can you kindly point me in that direction?
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 4:34 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, you've lost me. All I've heard are questions from the prosecutor which are trying to portray OP as a wife abusing type. You've obviously got more info than I have - something definitive - proof that he is a wife abuser "type". Can you kindly point me in that direction?
He's had numerous ex-girlfriends saying it for a long time in the media over here. One even testified that she was terrified of him during the case. Reeva herself said she was scared of his temper.
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ededed
He's had numerous ex-girlfriends saying it for a long time in the media over here. One even testified that she was terrified of him during the case. Reeva herself said she was scared of his temper.
You mean this credible witness - Samantha Taylor. The one who tweeted about OP after she testified in court. I bet that tweeting did the prosecution no favours at all.

"Outside of court, Taylor tweeted this, “Last lies you get to tell. You better make it worth your while.” The tweet came after Pistorius testified that Taylor had tried to get back with him after they broke up, that she was with someone when he was overseas and that someone set up a fake Twitter account to pick on Steenkamp. She later deleted the tweet."
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 6:10 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

You mean this credible witness - Samantha Taylor. The one who tweeted about OP after she testified in court. I bet that tweeting did the prosecution no favours at all.

"Outside of court, Taylor tweeted this, “Last lies you get to tell. You better make it worth your while.” The tweet came after Pistorius testified that Taylor had tried to get back with him after they broke up, that she was with someone when he was overseas and that someone set up a fake Twitter account to pick on Steenkamp. She later deleted the tweet."
I'm guessing from your posts that you are supporting him?
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ededed
I'm guessing from your posts that you are supporting him?
Its not a contest. Its a trial. The purpose of the trial is to find whether he intended to kill his girlfriend or not.

I find it quite bizarre that people are calling it murder without ample proof.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.