Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

IELTS 6 in each band for ICT - 489 - what Regionas accept ?

IELTS 6 in each band for ICT - 489 - what Regionas accept ?

Old Apr 20th 2014, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

sonimethu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IELTS 6 in each band for ICT - 489 - what Regionas accept ?

hi,

what are the STATES accept IELTS 6 (each band) for ICT System analyst or ICT BA ??

Even though is it closed now, jst want to know if there are states accept 6 for ICT BA, ICT SA. because i can have a hope if reopen in july.

My total point is 60 with 6 in ielts each band.

Tks
Old Apr 20th 2014, 2:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS 6 in each band for ICT - 489 - what Regionas accept ?

Originally Posted by sonimethu
hi,

what are the STATES accept IELTS 6 (each band) for ICT System analyst or ICT BA ??

Even though is it closed now, jst want to know if there are states accept 6 for ICT BA, ICT SA. because i can have a hope if reopen in july.

My total point is 60 with 6 in ielts each band.

Tks
You would need to check out the website for each State. However their requirements pre July may well not be the same as post July.
Old Apr 20th 2014, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

Thank you soo much for the prompt reply.
I was trying to find out for each states since few days, but could found only for Victoria. ;-(
if you could give me the direct links would be grateful.
Old Apr 21st 2014, 9:40 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you soo much for the prompt reply.
I was trying to find out for each states since few days, but could found only for Victoria. ;-(
if you could give me the direct links would be grateful.
Google 'State sponsorship' and the name of each state or territory.

There is a thread somewhere listing them all but i don't have the link on my ipad. A lot can change between now and July though.....
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 5:45 am
Just Joined

Thanks again.

please let me know, if u finf it. I found victoria but not for other states, they do not directly tell for ICT, what they tell is 60 point minimum is acceptable with IELTS 6, but i cam sacred of its not the case for ICT.

pls let me know if u find for ICT for all states.

July is going to be tough u think?
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 5:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again.

please let me know, if u finf it. I found victoria but not for other states, they do not directly tell for ICT, what they tell is 60 point minimum is acceptable with IELTS 6, but i cam sacred of its not the case for ICT.

pls let me know if u find for ICT for all states.

July is going to be tough u think?
You look at the lists, read down to your occupation and see what it says.

It is really cheeky to expect people to do this for you, if you are too lazy to do it yourself then you need to pay a migration agent and I am sure they will be happy to look at some lists for you.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 6:13 am
Just Joined

sorry about it. I paid for migration consultant already. what my agent saying is they says there are available few regions , that's why i paid them too. but when i come back home and trying to find out the states then i could not. then i called them again and still they say that there are few regions. I am sacred if they have cheated me to start the process. so i want any experts to advise me regarding this. Different agents says different things in my country. Some says to wait till July, some says to start the process now anyway.
;-( i am lost.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 6:33 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

sorry about it. I paid for migration consultant already. what my agent saying is they says there are available few regions , that's why i paid them too. but when i come back home and trying to find out the states then i could not. then i called them again and still they say that there are few regions. I am sacred if they have cheated me to start the process. so i want any experts to advise me regarding this. Different agents says different things in my country. Some says to wait till July, some says to start the process now anyway.
;-( i am lost.
We are not "experts". The majority of people who post on this site are people who have applied for visas of our own and are here to help guide others to do the same.

Did you pay a migration "consultant" or a MARA registered migration agent?
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

;-( i am lost.
What are you lost about? You just have to look at some lists and read what it says. Polly has even told you how to find the lists although I am not sure why someone working in IT would struggle with google.
Old Jul 2nd 2014, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Thanks for all you replies and time in writing what ever it is. Every one is not perfect. Being IT would not find all details at once, if so i would have done my process by my own. I wonder having many years of experience why these MARA agents tells different things. i gve my sympathy to you because you are one of the human being having different qualities in life. its all depend on you family back ground, attitude, country, educational level etc.. How every I ll pray for you ;-)

By the way of any one would help me with why pepople select 189 and 489 differently. if only the process if different where 489 have an additional level of 'state application" where 189 doesnt have. any benefits in either?

if i am qualifying to both how do i select the best?
Old Jul 2nd 2014, 11:53 am
Slow & Steady

ekhfaiz is an unknown quantity at this point

You have to search as per your ANZSCO Occupation. Then start looking for the eligibility requirements in states.

Maybe you can call and ask your agent which states? If you have already paid them I guess its not a tough question to ask. They can also guide you regarding your questions for visas. Then google out the information accordingly.

Last edited by ekhfaiz; Jul 2nd 2014 at 12:05 pm.
Old Jul 2nd 2014, 10:04 pm
Home and Happy

Thanks for all you replies and time in writing what ever it is. Every one is not perfect. Being IT would not find all details at once, if so i would have done my process by my own. I wonder having many years of experience why these MARA agents tells different things. i gve my sympathy to you because you are one of the human being having different qualities in life. its all depend on you family back ground, attitude, country, educational level etc.. How every I ll pray for you ;-)

By the way of any one would help me with why pepople select 189 and 489 differently. if only the process if different where 489 have an additional level of 'state application" where 189 doesnt have. any benefits in either?

if i am qualifying to both how do i select the best?
You select the one which best suits your needs - look at constraints on time in a regional area, time to get PR etc, as well as whether your skill qualifies you for a certain visa.

And cut out the condescending personal remarks, they are not necessary . Equally this is a secular website. I would not pray to my pagan goddesses for you, please do nott pray to your god for me.