Affidavit of support

Old Apr 20th 2014, 10:16 am
Hoppity hop...

BunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Affidavit of support

Originally Posted by aminaduwan
Sorry my mistake on the letter it tells me to look up the checklist online.
A quick question, does anyone have any idea how long the medical exam takes? Just trying to book the time off of work. Thanks
I don't think the actual medical takes that long but there can be quite a bit of waiting around. Figure a couple of hours to be on the safe side.
Old Apr 20th 2014, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

technolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825441

That's my medical experience. Including the 20 minutes I arrived early, I was in and out in an hour. As BunnyGirl says, allow a bit longer.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

aminaduwan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank u!!
Old Apr 24th 2014, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

Trilobyte is an unknown quantity at this point

The acutal procedures take a very short time, slightly elongated in my case as I had a few inoculations that I had to have done - but I was back on my merry way after less than 45mins. I was quite early on in the day though, and it was filling up by the time I left, so I agree with allowing a little extra time.