Health Operations Centre -Update

Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Originally Posted by melbert
I gave it about a week or so after they left the UK, then I filled in the online enquiry form for the HOC and quoted our TRN and just asked if they had received them.

They have not been cleared yet!!!!!!!!

Mel
Cheers Mel.

Will be a week tomorrow so will email them then.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rogermac
checked online this morning as it's been twenty one days to the day since our meds were recevied at hoc to find our two children and myself have been finalised great news untill i noticed my wife is still showing meds outstanding when it says they have received all documents.
I hope there isn,t another problem as they found a heart murmer on her when the meds were done and she had to have an echocardiogram before they would send the medicals off which in the end came up fine with nothing to worry about.
Just keeping our fingers crossed now and still no co yet either.
I have my fingers crossed for you! I think the rest of my family will be ok, just mine, I have no ongoing problems and will not need anything - relating to my history - in the future, so hopefully all will be ok, just gotta wait though! I'm just checking everyday now and keep getting disappointed

Mel
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Ok, I got my dates slightly out, our meds were sent 27th Sept, that means that it may not be until at least next week now that they clear, oh well, at least I've checked and won't start panicking yet!!

Mel
Old Oct 20th 2008, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
Ok, I got my dates slightly out, our meds were sent 27th Sept, that means that it may not be until at least next week now that they clear, oh well, at least I've checked and won't start panicking yet!!

Mel

Chin up Mel.... it'll happen soon enough and then you'll wonder where the time went!!

I'll wait with you....
Old Oct 21st 2008, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers meme!!

Mel
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Maz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the rough

Hi guys, i'm in the same position. My meds were sent on 24th Sept and not received in Sydney until 07th Oct. Now waiting for them to be finalized too. My 20 days are up next Monday.
I've e-mailed immigration though and they've advised that there's a delay on processing medicals of up to 10 weeks!! I know this doesn't add up to replies on here where people are getting them in 20 days so hopefully they've just said that as a safe bet.
Guess i'll know next week if they're not finalized.
Is there a new update from HOC yet?
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Tellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really nice

Originally Posted by Maz14
Hi guys, i'm in the same position. My meds were sent on 24th Sept and not received in Sydney until 07th Oct. Now waiting for them to be finalized too. My 20 days are up next Monday.
I've e-mailed immigration though and they've advised that there's a delay on processing medicals of up to 10 weeks!! I know this doesn't add up to replies on here where people are getting them in 20 days so hopefully they've just said that as a safe bet.
Guess i'll know next week if they're not finalized.
Is there a new update from HOC yet?
Which visa are you going on? Mine also arrived on 7th October and the lady we speak to in immigration said there was a 3 - 4 week delay on them.

We were hoping to hear this week as we are starting to panic - have sold the house and furniture with it and are looking at completing at the end of November. Also got 2 dogs to ship.

I don't get how some peoples only takes a few days and others seem to take forever.

I also emailed the HOC and they told me that on 10th October they were processing medicals received 2nd October so I am hoping it won't be too long now.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting - hope we all get some good news soon.

Nikky
Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Just to give you an indicator, our MEDs were sent Royal Mail on 19th Sept and have been marked as received today.

Anyone know how long it takes from received to finalised??
Old Oct 21st 2008, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Maz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NiknAid
Which visa are you going on? Mine also arrived on 7th October and the lady we speak to in immigration said there was a 3 - 4 week delay on them.

We were hoping to hear this week as we are starting to panic - have sold the house and furniture with it and are looking at completing at the end of November. Also got 2 dogs to ship.

I don't get how some peoples only takes a few days and others seem to take forever.

I also emailed the HOC and they told me that on 10th October they were processing medicals received 2nd October so I am hoping it won't be too long now.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting - hope we all get some good news soon.

Nikky
Hi Nikky

We're going on a 475 visa, hoping to move to Adelaide. I'm going to wait until next week then we're at the 21 day stage then i'll e-mail them again and ask why some people's are only taking that amount of time. I thought they were processed in date order.

We were hoping to have our visa granted by end of November too as we applied November last year but still stuck in the waiting game!

Fingers crossed for news next week!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 2:53 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Hi there

I sent an email to my Case Officer on Sunday and he replied today I asked him to confirm that he had all of the information that he needed from us. He replied to say that he requires no further information and that he is waiting on my medicals being finalised which should be within the next month and that he would keep me updated.

I must admit it is reassuring to here that all is in order and we just need to be patient now tee hee

Good luck Nikky hope it happens soon!!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:00 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Hi there

I sent an email to my Case Officer on Sunday and he replied today I asked him to confirm that he had all of the information that he needed from us. He replied to say that he requires no further information and that he is waiting on my medicals being finalised which should be within the next month and that he would keep me updated.

I must admit it is reassuring to here that all is in order and we just need to be patient now tee hee

Sounds good! Meds should clear soon based on your timeline! We await your good news.....
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:15 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Oh thanks Lilsweets hope so!!! for me and everyone else waiting!!! - your doing a great job on the updates I am obviously an April person and was gladly following tigers updates but I now enter the July threadd especially for the update thanks!!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:23 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Oh thanks Lilsweets hope so!!! for me and everyone else waiting!!! - your doing a great job on the updates I am obviously an April person and was gladly following tigers updates but I now enter the July threadd especially for the update thanks!!
Thank you!

Look forward to including you on the update
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi there

Wow, that's fab news!

Next stop for you will be Visa Land!!

Lets hope the waiting will pass really quickly...
Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:07 pm
Good luck to all

Thanks!! All I can say is remember, remember the 5th November tee hee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.