Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telefonica bills online

Telefonica bills online

Old Aug 13th 2008, 12:18 pm
Hmm...

Smudjer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Telefonica bills online

Does anyone know how you arrange to view Telefonica bills online please?
Old Aug 13th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Telefonica bills online

If you open an online account with Telefónica your bills will be already be there in the 'Area Privada'.

You will need details from your most recent bill in order to obtain a username and password.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of light

Yes we get ours online because they seem to arrive in the post about a week after they are supposed to be paid!

Go to telefonicaonline.com click on 'efactura' then 'registrese' and follow the instructions. (in spanish but reasonably straightforward)

Once you are registered you can see your bill online, including the code which you can use to pay online from a spanish bank account.

If you get stuck call 1004 and ask for 'english speaking'.

Best of luck

Rose
Old Aug 13th 2008, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rambling Rose
Yes we get ours online because they seem to arrive in the post about a week after they are supposed to be paid!

Go to telefonicaonline.com click on 'efactura' then 'registrese' and follow the instructions. (in spanish but reasonably straightforward)

Once you are registered you can see your bill online, including the code which you can use to pay online from a spanish bank account.

If you get stuck call 1004 and ask for 'english speaking'.

Best of luck

Rose
Hope you have better luck than us. We had our phone & internet installed in May. Superfast service (next day) couldn't fault it. However we are still trying to access our account on line. We have registered - got username & password and when we log on we can check our pers details - name, address, phone number, Nie etc. No problem. That's all we can get. No factura, no details of services signed up for.

'No ha sido posible responder a su consulta'.

I can dial 1004 and get the English speakers. The first few times they just told me to get someone who spoke Spanish and call back !!!!. Now they do appear to try and help, but all they do is say that they will get me a new username & password. Then they act all suprised and tell me that their is a fault with their system and the new info will be sent to me by email or post within 5 days. 5 days later I try again and get another English speaker who is using exactly the same script. Nothing ever happens.

Is there anyone out there with a secret access into the workings of Telfonica who can get them to link my account details to the personal info already accessible via the username & password ???

Muchas gracias
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:56 am
Hmm...

Smudjer is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally managed to get registered but not without Spanish friend posing as me phoning up Telefonica. It seems the system does not like capitals in the username. Also NIE number seemed to be a problem when I tried to register in that it did not seem to like 2 alpha characters (one at the beginning and one at the end) but did want 9 characters. Anyway, up and running now. Thanks for help.