South Africa - Bill Keller

Old May 16th 2014, 4:42 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South Africa - Bill Keller

Ed, I am so sad to hear that things have turned out this way for you. With all my South Africa bashing, I was still rooting for some successes out of the challenges. I know how it broke down my family and friends, and the amount of illnesses that have surfaced with those I care about is simply astounding, it however seems to go back to one single issue - very high stress levels. Upping sticks and starting over elsewhere is not for the faint hearted so I hope you settle in your new abode quickly, wherever that may be. Rooting for you and yours sir. Hugs.
Old May 17th 2014, 7:49 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Can't blame you for quitting. Reading the last few threads it looks like things are falling apart in the northern part of SA
Old May 31st 2014, 5:46 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Plans afoot. As the Pet Shop Boys once said, "Go West, life is peaceful there..."
Old May 31st 2014, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed
Plans afoot. As the Pet Shop Boys once said, "Go West, life is peaceful there..."
It's also peaceful here in the East or Down under.

Sorry it has come to this for you Ed, but I do agree with your reasons and I think you'll all be better for it in the long run.

And good luck. You have a really lovely house there. It's a pity you can't take it with you.
Old Jun 19th 2014, 1:38 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

You're not coming this way are you?
Old Jun 24th 2014, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe all those 19th century imperialists like the Australian, Pearson, were right ?
Old Jun 26th 2014, 5:28 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

More from the department of you couldn't make it up. Now Malema has been appointed to the panel that elects judges. Astonishing...maybe he can pick one to hear his own fraud and corruption / tax avoidance case?

Shock over Malema's JSC appointment | News24
Old Jun 26th 2014, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

More from the department of you couldn't make it up. Now Malema has been appointed to the panel that elects judges. Astonishing...maybe he can pick one to hear his own fraud and corruption / tax avoidance case?

Shock over Malema's JSC appointment | News24
It's the classic path of tyranny to involve and co-opt as many as possible in the corruption and crimes. With the president a posterboy for corruption and rape, what else can we expect?

Are you really off in three weeks, ed? So soon?
Old Jun 26th 2014, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by Pablo
It's the classic path of tyranny to involve and co-opt as many as possible in the corruption and crimes. With the president a posterboy for corruption and rape, what else can we expect?

Are you really off in three weeks, ed? So soon?
Well, end of July. The house is sold, furniture being packed and tickets booked. Very sad to go, but it's the right thing to do for the family.
Old Jun 26th 2014, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Well, end of July. The house is sold, furniture being packed and tickets booked. Very sad to go, but it's the right thing to do for the family.

New horizons for you and your family. All the best.

Last edited by Alfresco; Jun 26th 2014 at 10:13 am.
Old Jun 26th 2014, 9:49 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

So which land shall be home Ed? Hope the transition goes smoothly for you. Big changes like this are always tough.
Old Aug 26th 2014, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of light

Oh hell. Ed. Thanks for sharing...

All the best.
South Africa has a way of breaking you heart.
Hope things turn out OK for you.
Old Aug 31st 2014, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by kiwibok
Oh hell. Ed. Thanks for sharing...

All the best.
South Africa has a way of breaking you heart.
Hope things turn out OK for you.
Thanks mate. Here's an interesting (albeit politically motivated) letter from the DA on Zuma's first 100 days since re-election. Hard to disagree with it.

Zuma Second Term: 100 days leaderless - Democratic Alliance
Old Aug 31st 2014, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

kiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks mate. Here's an interesting (albeit politically motivated) letter from the DA on Zuma's first 100 days since re-election. Hard to disagree with it.

Zuma Second Term: 100 days leaderless - Democratic Alliance
Its sad. Makes me wonder what the next president is going to be like. I suspect worse ....
Here is a youtube video doing the rounds a couple of months ago about lazy Jayzee! At least it makes light of the situation. You may have seen it. Funniest thing I have seen in a long time.