Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Apr 18th 2014, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by beltza
Hi Friends,
Received the Passport with maple leaf visa stamped and attached 2 copies of COPR today.
Thanks to all of you for support.
Congratulations man! When are you leaving for MB?
Old Apr 18th 2014, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Beltza, wooooooooow
congrats!!!!!

4 months for LOA? well.... great
that + Vienna timeline for PNP bein' 19 months...
I'll land... somewhere in 2017 -.-

I NEED job offer, I really do
Old Apr 19th 2014, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sureboy
I received my AOR today. Thank you Jesus......We getting close.
Congrats sureboy
Old Apr 19th 2014, 10:01 pm
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

For those waiting for Nomination and checking the status online, here is the helping tips of what the message means of the status of your application, when you log in online

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/201...-status-check/

So you dont have to lose time to call them... Just check that status and you will learn in what stage is your application.

Last edited by iforti; Apr 19th 2014 at 10:03 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2014, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iforti
For those waiting for Nomination and checking the status online, here is the helping tips of what the message means of the status of your application, when you log in online

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/201...-status-check/

So you dont have to lose time to call them... Just check that status and you will learn in what stage is your application.
Thanks iForti, this is very helpful
Old Apr 20th 2014, 4:48 pm
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wannalivemb
Thanks iForti, this is very helpful
Whats ur application status wannalive?

Mine still says received
Old Apr 20th 2014, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

Ibushka is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine still says received
Yesterday, after documents online upload 12.01.14 our status was change to Assessment Pending
Old Apr 20th 2014, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine still says received
Iforti, my status is received as well.

Ibushka, this is good to hear things are moving for you! It gives hope that our status will also be updated very soon!
Old Apr 21st 2014, 9:08 am
Just Joined

sydney boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
Beltza, wooooooooow
congrats!!!!!

4 months for LOA? well.... great
that + Vienna timeline for PNP bein' 19 months...
I'll land... somewhere in 2017 -.-

I NEED job offer, I really do
hi Luna
congrats!!!!!
i got my invitation for exploratory visit(mordern) on 10 april 2014 n going to apply for TRV soon i am not sure if i will get the visa .my visa office is in Sydney Australia .good luck
Old Apr 21st 2014, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

beltza, what's your Visa Office? your process went really fast!!
mine VO says 19 months for PNP
EDIt: nvm, just saw, page before; it's Paris

sydney boy, congrats on your invitation. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your trv. people here had good experience with it, there were jus few cases when visa was rejected.
my friend also got invitation, but we're lucky, we don't need trvs.

Ibuska, congrats to you too!!

Last edited by La_LuNa; Apr 21st 2014 at 9:44 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2014, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Immigration category opens again for Accountants, Auditors, Nurses and many more professions.

http://www.cicnews.com/2014/04/break...am-043382.html
Old Apr 24th 2014, 3:23 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Canadian Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Immigration category opens again for Accountants, Auditors, Nurses and many more professions.

http://www.cicnews.com/2014/04/break...am-043382.html
Probably better to give the official website - that is an immigration company website.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=832086

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841339

Old Apr 24th 2014, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

I was so excited and wanted to update peeps quickly thanks for sharing official link.

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Probably better to give the official website - that is an immigration company website.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=832086

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841339

Old Apr 24th 2014, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Just seen the new FSW occupation list - anyone know if applying under FSW on May 1st would cause any problems with an MPNP application that hasn't been accepted yet?
Old Apr 24th 2014, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

yeah, Canada, great. thank you.. NOW you put my occupation on FSW list???
oh, what ever..

I've been dreaming about Canada since 2008. Watched many doors closing while my husband was hoping things will get better here in CRO..
Finally, FINALLY we decide to immigrate, and after excessive research and almost no sleep in process we find our complicated, long and expensive opportunity 'cause, really, there's no other way for us for PR...
we put in so much effort and money, we try to accept the fact, if we don't get JO, we'll have to wait years for actual landing....

and then... this!!!!
I don't even wanna go on my VO site to check up the FSW processing times, 'cause I think I might explode!!!! (I know It's less than PNP)

You know what? never mind..
this way at least we managed to discover Morden, to discover such a perfect place to live. I'm not sorry we decided on Morden, I'm just mad 'cause FSW is "cheaper" and faster

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.