Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Air Fares London - Goa

Air Fares London - Goa

Old May 26th 2012, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Air Fares London - Goa

Originally Posted by noni
I am only taking cabin luggage!
I`ll send you a shopping list then.!!

You cant possibly waste 46kg baggage allowance!
Old May 26th 2012, 6:25 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

That's exactly what I said

Old May 26th 2012, 8:46 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5
I`ll send you a shopping list then.!!

You cant possibly waste 46kg baggage allowance!
You send a little indian over here, to carry the shopping and I will shop for it.
Could never fill 23 kg each, even with my coffee, etc.
Old May 26th 2012, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

You send a little indian over here, to carry the shopping and I will shop for it.
... don't forget bacon, sausage and cheese.

AndyD 8-)₹
Old May 26th 2012, 9:35 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by a_f_d
... don't forget bacon, sausage and cheese.

AndyD 8-)₹
Clairol 101 x 4 a must. Yep, Bacon and cheese.
Old May 26th 2012, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Air Fares London - Goa

Originally Posted by msj5
Shouldn`t that be the other way round Chris......your currently in GOI !!

Too much Tuborg last night......
You may be right about the Tuborg but we have our return flights already so the flights we booked are for coming back in October from London. We have always got the return flight and then changed it for free when we decide to return. If its a more expensive day then we would have to pay extra but so far over the years we have not paid anything apart from the 100rps admin cost at the office in Panjim.
Single flight is about 500 so for an extra 50 pounds its worth buying the return.
Old May 27th 2012, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Air Fares London - Goa

Our total allowance for the two of us last year was 92 kg and we brought 110 kg which they didnt charge us extra for...its not all bacon, cheese and coffee but food mixer and other kitchen equipment. This year its speakers and guitar effects pedals..
Old May 27th 2012, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chrisjolly
You may be right about the Tuborg but we have our return flights already so the flights we booked are for coming back in October from London. We have always got the return flight and then changed it for free when we decide to return. If its a more expensive day then we would have to pay extra but so far over the years we have not paid anything apart from the 100rps admin cost at the office in Panjim.
Single flight is about 500 so for an extra 50 pounds its worth buying the return.
That explains why I was confused!
Old May 28th 2012, 1:41 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Noni - your travelling buddy gets first pick of the extra weight
xx

Dread - x
Old May 28th 2012, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Don't worry Noni - your travelling buddy gets first pick of the extra weight
xx

Dread - x
As I said as long as they carry it!. I am going to start a new trend going "natural", that will keep the Indian Tourists away, and also frighten the police.
Old May 28th 2012, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

As I said as long as they carry it!. I am going to start a new trend going "natural", that will keep the Indian Tourists away, and also frighten the police.
"natural" naked??? You might get carried away

Or keep the Indian Tourists away from What? Who? and Why?
Old May 28th 2012, 7:42 am

[QUOTE=Bipat;10085876]"natural" naked??? You might get carried away

Or keep the Indian Tourists away from What? Who? and Why?[/QUOTE

Everything, everyone, and because!
Old May 28th 2012, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=noni;10085918]
Originally Posted by Bipat
"natural" naked??? You might get carried away

Or keep the Indian Tourists away from What? Who? and Why?[/QUOTE

Everything, everyone, and because!

Everyone???? You mean local Indians??

You can't mean visiting foreigners? why would they come to India if they are prejudiced about 'Indians'?
Old May 28th 2012, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

SteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Bipat;10085960]

Everyone???? You mean local Indians??

You can't mean visiting foreigners? why would they come to India if they are prejudiced about 'Indians'?
Bloody Hoorah! That somewhat hits the nail right on the head - There is a contradiction that runs through so many threads on this forum and that is of prejudice towards 'Indians' - It makes me think that a lot of the people that subscribe 'have issues' and that if they can 'think' of themselves as being superior to Indians they can then feel better about themselves.
Old May 28th 2012, 10:02 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Not prejudiced about Indians - just the indecent assault brigade !!!
I do not excuse the behaviour of anyone whatever their background or culture who molest women and kids ! Or drunken axseholes - Indian, Western or whatever - it is unnecessary.

Dread - x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.