GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old Apr 13th 2009, 3:26 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Originally Posted by emsirrah
Sorry I got the wrong end of the bat when this question was asked - asked like this it usually pertains to ones sexuality.

That should not matter with the property issue.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by noni
That should not matter with the property issue.
Nah - this is chit chat and gossip that is why - not property issues.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 12:10 pm
Nemesis

bellinge is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bagaboy
Damnd Nokia --- I will be in Eclipse bar --- with my wife ( Scottish ) having a party --- All welcome --- But a scottish wife -- is getting me drunk
Question--did anyone get to meet bagaboy AKA Mr enigma,coz he's been silent lately,and if you did, please post,just gotta know !!
Old Apr 17th 2009, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Vagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really nice

Originally Posted by bellinge
Question--did anyone get to meet bagaboy AKA Mr enigma,coz he's been silent lately,and if you did, please post,just gotta know !!
I used to go in Eclipse quite often, nice place, friendly couple running things, however there a bunch of ex pats who frequent the place, all but a few are spot on and no bother.
There is one that stands out as loud and arrogant and is often in the company of a Scottish lady (I`m a Scot too) who thinks it`s great fun to get roaring drunk then jump on his orange Enfield and off into the night.
I could be wrong but my money is on him
Old Apr 17th 2009, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Vagatorian - please tell me where Eclipse is - know the name but can't place it.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Vagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really nice

From Calangute head to Baga past Indian Spice on your right then Caps Corner and it is underneath Emannuel resort which is just before Nandini`s with the tandoori chickens hung up, way before you get to subway. Nothing really to speak of on the other side of the road but a bit further up than the road that leads to Senor Angelo and the beach, hope that helps
Old Apr 17th 2009, 2:34 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vagatorian
There is one that stands out as loud and arrogant and who thinks it`s great fun to get roaring drunk then jump on his orange Enfield and off into the night. I could be wrong but my money is on him
If you know, please don't post it on here, but does his first name begin with an 'M' ?

Hemingway.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

From Calangute head to Baga past Indian Spice on your right then Caps Corner and it is underneath Emannuel resort which is just before Nandini`s with the tandoori chickens hung up, way before you get to subway. Nothing really to speak of on the other side of the road but a bit further up than the road that leads to Senor Angelo and the beach, hope that helps
Don't know Indian Spice. Is it on same road as Infantaria?
Old Apr 18th 2009, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by k800mer
Don't know Indian Spice. Is it on same road as Infantaria?
Yes but the opposite side about 500 yards up
Old May 17th 2009, 12:55 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but the opposite side about 500 yards up
Anything you want to put about the problem with Baga Boy etc, please put here as BUYER BEWARE is such an important thread to have us (me as well) replying on.

GC please say, don't let OP upset you. Take it were it comes from.
Be fair, if we can fight the Government people like him are very small fry.
Old May 17th 2009, 12:58 pm

Anything you want to put about the problem with Baga Boy etc, please put here as BUYER BEWARE is such an important thread to have us (me as well) replying on.

GC please say, don't let OP upset you. Take it were it comes from.
Be fair, if we can fight the Government people like him are very small fry.
GC see how much J5 wants you to stay.
Old May 17th 2009, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

sha123 is an unknown quantity at this point

GC see how much J5 wants you to stay.
Hello All
I'm so sorry you have been upset AGAIN. The reason why I didn't post on this web site was because of the members who wind people up. It has gone past this and I can't understand why they are still posting. I wasn't a peeper, I'm a member who refuses to get involved with these type of people. Please don't leave as the moderators should remove these people very soon. Every time they rejoin the moderators should remove them.
I've only been posting a few days, please please stop these people.
Old May 17th 2009, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about

QUOTE=noni;7579332]GC see how much J5 wants you to stay. [/QUOTE]

And we want you to stay too GC. You (as have the rest of us) have dealt with bigger idiots than this person. His(her) language alone points him(her) out to be a person who probably deems disability as a sign of a lesser human, which is just as appalling as being racist. Either that or they were turned down for the allowance at some point
Come on GC, stay with us PLEASE Take a deep breath and turn the other cheek.
Old May 17th 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Hi All,

GC, don't even think about leaving......you can't anyway!
Did you not know this site is a bit like the Hotel California the Eagles sing about, 'You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!'
Old May 17th 2009, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

GC - NO

So back to chit chat

This is the first time we have been in the UK in May for many years and the theme song must be - Down Came the Rain by Mitch Murray - the chorus.

Down came the rain
It's happened again
The thunder & lightning
Down came the rain

Where the H does it come from - want to walk every day but not in my Driza Bone and wellies for a couple of hours a day.
Got a Wii fit but does not fit on my upstairs tv at MIL's as it has been there for years but she watches tv all day so no chance to get it on there. Went to Tesco to buy one but £150 for a months tv - not really.
Went to the local pool the other day and almost froze to death - the pool was very cold and coming out of it into this cold - awful - will give them my winter fuel allowance if they will heat up the water.

OK - chit chat over as I have to rub my hands together to get warm so I can't type anymore.

I must say that UK is not my home but we are here looking after MIL - we usually live it lot warmer climes - thank goodness.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.