Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

In To-day's Newspapers

In To-day's Newspapers

Old Sep 15th 2008, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

babu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nice
Default Re: In To-day's Newspapers

Propaganda!

It might be true that over 800 landing slots have been reserved at Dabolim, but whether that translates to 800 actual landings of full aircraft will be another matter.

A quieter season may be a more pleasant season in many ways, but beware of price hikes and increased scamming on everything in the fight for more revenue from fewer tourists.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:50 am
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

Indians, scamming, never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much
Old Sep 16th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Calangute,Goa (October -May) Pattaya,Thailand (May-Oct)
enfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really nice

http://www.navhindtimes.com/story.php?story=2008091633

I thought the Goans fishing activities were more a necessity to obtain food,
rather than this dreamy love of angling that is being portrayed.
From what I've seen the rod and line merchants go home when they've got enough for supper.
The professionals do it for obvious reasons.
I may be cynical,but I think I'm right !

Yours Piscatorially
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future

"I may be cynical,but I think I'm right !"

Dear Oh Dear Enfield,

Cynicism at its worst of course the Goans love fishing.... after all Goa is FULL of SHARKS

Wait till the Blue Meanie reads this and labels you a racist !:curse:

K-C
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Calangute,Goa (October -May) Pattaya,Thailand (May-Oct)
enfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really nice

Can't wait !!!!
Can you ever see a Goan throwing a fish back as they do in the UK ?
I love the Goans (most of 'em) but they do have certain traits,mainly pertaining to gain, and avoidance of work.
In fact they will agree with you on this, because as far as they are concerned,it never applies to them.
We has a pub cleaner once who on being shown her inadequacies would reply
'Oh that's disgusting' , despite the fact she had been the only cleaner for 3 years ! Much the same.
Well it's almost 2 pm here, siesta time !
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future

Thanks for that Enfield, enjoy your siesta... I'm off to work !:curse:

K-C
Old Sep 16th 2008, 7:21 am
A little honey

Honey Bee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kan-conned
Thanks for that Enfield, enjoy your siesta... I'm off to work !:curse:

K-C
Well somebody has to go to work!!

In to-days Daily Express - MICKEY MOUSE FATWA
poor Mickey is a "Soldier of Satan and must die",

Also in the same paper is that one school cannot call school holidays
Easter or Christmas because of upsetting ethnic people living in our country
Has the world gone completely mad - or am I seeing things. :curse: :curse:

and I have learnt about a Troll - thought he lived under a bridge waiting for Billy Goat Gruff.

Last edited by Honey Bee; Sep 16th 2008 at 7:34 am.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

In the goanvoice today,"Goa for Goans" they now want to stop the ration cards outsiders, they can work in goa but not claim their rations or vote, cant see the goans getting of their :curse:and doing any work.#
Also the panachyts are going to stop the lamias and beggers from going on the beaches by strong armed tactics, isnt everyone going to have a pleasant holiday this year NOT!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:32 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Can you really see them consistantly stopping the lamias and beggars. How will the henchmen survive without their dibby money.

I am more concerned about the threat being made by the ******** to poor Mickey Mouse a Fatwa on him. What is Minnie going to do. Calling Mickey a Soldier of Satan how humiliating for him.

I was going to suggest a petition to save him - but Mitzyboy has been too busy the last few days.

Last edited by noni; Sep 16th 2008 at 6:35 pm.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by noni
Can you really see them consistantly stopping the lamias and beggars. How will the henchmen survive without their dibby money.

I am more concerned about the threat being made by the ******** to poor Mickey Mouse a Fatwa on him. What is Minnie going to do. Calling Mickey a Soldier of Satan how humiliating for him.

I was going to suggest a petition to save him - but Mitzyboy has been too busy the last few days.
noni,
Perhaps we can make him our mascot? As he is now a maligned and despised FN, who has spent part of his life trying to make others happy, only to be told he is the spawn of satan, we have a lot in common!!:curse: We think he would fit the bill 100%.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:56 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daff
noni,
Perhaps we can make him our mascot? As he is now a maligned and despised FN, who has spent part of his life trying to make others happy, only to be told he is the spawn of satan, we have a lot in common!!:curse: We think he would fit the bill 100%.

Would love too!!! But I think Mitzboy is having a hard time with us at the moment.

We can but ask him if we can save Mickey Mouse from being called the Spawn of Satan by ******** what a load of twaddle. Like Christmas and Easter.
and peace to all.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:37 am
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

Is Goa in India???, or has the rain got to me??????????
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by stevebenaulim
Is Goa in India???, or has the rain got to me??????????
Good morning Steve - can see you are more bored than the rest of us.
Will you start the "Save Mickey Mouse Club" and whilst you are at it
also try and retrieve our "Gollywogs" The thought of loosing them both is too much.

p.s. at least your rain is warm. :w
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:53 pm

Good morning Steve - can see you are more bored than the rest of us.
Will you start the "Save Mickey Mouse Club" and whilst you are at it
also try and retrieve our "Gollywogs" The thought of loosing them both is too much.

p.s. at least your rain is warm. :w
http://www.goanvoice.org.uk

Dabolim airport can be a travellers nightmare - I don't believe it.

Indian Property takes its toll.

Sri Lanka airways 30th Sept/end Nov. £485 return 30kg luggage and 5kg hand luggage
overnight accommodation if you miss connection to goa

Last edited by noni; Sep 17th 2008 at 8:05 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:05 pm

http://www.goanvoice.org.uk

Dabolim airport can be a travellers nightmare - I don't believe it.

Indian Property takes its toll.

Sri Lanka airways 30th Sept/end Nov. £485 return 30kg luggage and 5kg hand luggage
overnight accommodation if you miss connection to goa
added flight details

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.