Jordan anyone?

Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:46 am
Just Joined

harrison7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Jordan anyone?

I've been offered work teaching in Jordan-can anyone share experience of Amman? I'm really trying to find out what life will be like for me and my daughter-is it a good place to be and is it possible to save there? It would be good to hear anything on this subject...

H
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jordan anyone?

Went to Amman on business a few years back and liked the city very much, although westerners need to be careful about where they go.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

harrison7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
Went to Amman on business a few years back and liked the city very much, although westerners need to be careful about where they go.
Thanks! Anyone else?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 4:44 pm
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold

Jordan has very big breasts from what I understand and teaching her may be interesting. So in answer to your title question - 'Jordan Anyone?' then - possibly is my answer.

If you want to share experience of a man (you spelt it Amman by the way) then I suggest you do not involve your daughter.

If you want any other useful advice then do not hesitate to get in touch.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by harrison7
Thanks! Anyone else?
make sure you visit aqaba when you're there... oh and if you get the chance give my regards to queen rania... its been awhile.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

I visited friends in Jordan last year and loved it. Amman has a very lively and intelligent expat community - lots of organisations (commericial/NGO/governmental) are based there because of its proximity to Iraq so it is well geared up for inernationals. My friends there enjoys it and had a baby last year. safe, good lifestyle and lots on offer - Dead Sea only 30 mins away, plus Wadi rum/petra/Aquaba, I would go for it.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weescot
I visited friends in Jordan last year and loved it. Amman has a very lively and intelligent expat community - lots of organisations (commericial/NGO/governmental) are based there because of its proximity to Iraq so it is well geared up for inernationals. My friends there enjoys it and had a baby last year. safe, good lifestyle and lots on offer - Dead Sea only 30 mins away, plus Wadi rum/petra/Aquaba, I would go for it.
Did you say "Intelligent expat community"???
Get ready for Hate Mail/Karma...Origin Dubai Expat Community...
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

I wasnt inferring any other expat community was unintelligent here, or in any other part of the world....sorry if anyone takes it that way

Likely I will refrain from any further postings. I was just trying to be helpful.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I wasnt inferring any other expat community was unintelligent here, or in any other part of the world....sorry if anyone takes it that way

Likely I will refrain from any further postings. I was just trying to be helpful.
Don't fret...You can abuse me anytime...
Make sure your post count gets into the thousands...We mean it...
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Confu is making a bit of an "in-joke", weescot - there is an ongoing thing on the board about johnny-come-lately eurotrash bringing down the tone of the expat community.

Don't let it put you off posting!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Don't fret...You can abuse me anytime...
Make sure your post count gets into the thousands...We mean it...
Too late for sorry now, you big bad troublemaker...
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Confu is making a bit of an "in-joke", weescot - there is an ongoing thing on the board about johnny-come-lately eurotrash bringing down the tone of the expat community.

Don't let it put you off posting!
So now you're taking her side...
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Too late for sorry now, you big bad troublemaker...
It's never too late for anything...The roses will be delivered to my wife on Tuesday...
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
So now you're taking her side...
I'm syb-who-sits-on-fences, you know that...
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm syb-who-sits-on-fences, you know that...
You can tell me that over une tasse de the...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.