Dubai

Old Apr 20th 2014, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

nini9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dubai

Hi there,

I'm going to Dubai and my main question is about meeting people. I will miss my friends and my girly things, I mean I'm a 20 years old girl so I want to meet girls to shopping, go to the beach, go to parties... Typical girls stuff.

Do you have some advices? Anyone here in the same position?
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 5:05 am
Just Joined

DelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dubai

Plenty of Ladies Nights around!
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 5:13 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DelilahBlue
Plenty of Ladies Nights around!
And ladies of the night.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 5:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nini9
Hi there,

I'm going to Dubai and my main question is about meeting people. I will miss my friends and my girly things, I mean I'm a 20 years old girl so I want to meet girls to shopping, go to the beach, go to parties... Typical girls stuff.

Do you have some advices? Anyone here in the same position?
You will be fine. Go to meetup.com and get out there.