Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

residency permit (RP) application in Qatar

residency permit (RP) application in Qatar

Old Apr 17th 2014, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice
Default residency permit (RP) application in Qatar

hello all,

i am living in sydney but soon to take up an offer of work in Doha.
i have an uk degree certificate and i am looking at the requirements for getting permanent residency once i get to qatar,

what i will need is a certified copy of my degree certificate and marriage cert and birth certs of my kids..

but then i read the below:

***A Certified True Copy means: a copy of the original certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country of origin and attested by Qatar Embassy in that country.

like i said, i am in sydney not the uk…so i am thinking i am going to have to go back to the uk to get these things certifed?? or is there any way i can get this done in sydney or is there any companies out there that i can use to sort it out for me??

hoping somone else has been in the same situtation over there and can help.

cheers

Russ
Old Apr 18th 2014, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

EastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud of
Default Re: residency permit (RP) application in Qatar

The easy way is to send your certificate to a person you know in the UK to do attestation for u. The difficult way is to send the sertificate with a courier (i.e. DHL) to uk with return postage paid. The most difficult way is to book a 2 way flight from Sydney to London.
Old Apr 18th 2014, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice

thats cool…so i could post it to my mum and get her to do it..

thanks for that.
Old Apr 18th 2014, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

can anyone recommend any companies in the uk that sort out all this for you??
Old Apr 18th 2014, 9:14 am
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Russ_Sarah
can anyone recommend any companies in the uk that sort out all this for you??
I recommend these people.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

primularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah, before sending the documents to UK, did you check if the UK consulate in Sidney can certify your degree? I'm sure it can, consulates and embassies usually do this kind of work.

let us know, the information can be useful to others too.

-----------------------------------

[QUOTE=Russ_Sarah;11223979]hello all,
but then i read the below:

***A Certified True Copy means: a copy of the original certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country of origin and attested by Qatar Embassy in that country.

like i said, i am in sydney not the uk…so i am thinking i am going to have to go back to the uk to get these things certifed?? or is there any way i can get this done in sydney or is there any companies out there that i can use to sort it out for me??