Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Why did you move to America?

Why did you move to America?

Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why did you move to America?

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
It was 92 F (30C) here yesterday, and it's only April

It had better cool off a bit for when I visit next month. Daughter has moved to the valley now so I know it will be warmer than norm.........

On the other hand, the weekend here in my part of Texas was perfect. No humidity, slight breeze and sunshine all weekend. Went for a long motorcycle ride and have now got some colour to my white arms and face (and a red nose)

Back to the original question............We came, we saw, we liked, we stayed and 20 years down the road we are still here
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

surly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why did you move to America?

This weekend. Yep California sucks big time.
Attached Thumbnails Why did you move to America?-dsc_4106.jpg