Update nearly two years on

Old Jan 20th 2014, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

killerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud of
Default Update nearly two years on

Good morning all, here's the latest since we returned home from Australia two years ago. Commuting between Manchester and Herefordshire just didn't work, so I resigned from my job after about 18 months, last June.

With my wife we've started running a small business, making and selling hand-made fruit liqueurs. We mostly sell at country shows and farmers markets; if you are anywhere near Ludlow then come and see us at Ludlow every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. We're also trying to get in to Stroud market on a Saturday.

Our daughter is in her second year at Bristol, having a great time living in Clifton and studying at Langford.

If anyone is looking for info on Herefordshire, Bristol Uni, or on moving to Australia don't hesitate to get in touch. If you are interested, take a look at the link in my signature.

All the best. Killerhales

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 20th 2014 at 12:37 pm. Reason: Removed link
Old Jan 21st 2014, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update nearly two years on

Lovely part of the world you chose there! Yup a Manchester commute does seem quite stressful! Good luck with the new venture!
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

Lestergirl will become famous soon enoughLestergirl will become famous soon enough

wow two years already, so glad all is going well. Good luck with everything.
Old Jan 24th 2014, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by killerhales
Good morning all, here's the latest since we returned home from Australia two years ago. Commuting between Manchester and Herefordshire just didn't work, so I resigned from my job after about 18 months, last June.

With my wife we've started running a small business, making and selling hand-made fruit liqueurs. We mostly sell at country shows and farmers markets; if you are anywhere near Ludlow then come and see us at Ludlow every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. We're also trying to get in to Stroud market on a Saturday.

Our daughter is in her second year at Bristol, having a great time living in Clifton and studying at Langford.

If anyone is looking for info on Herefordshire, Bristol Uni, or on moving to Australia don't hesitate to get in touch. If you are interested, take a look at the link in my signature.

All the best. Killerhales
Congrats on the new business. Took a look at the site via link in your signature and it looks fab. Glad everything is going well. Your story is very encouraging to me and I look forward to more updates
Old Jan 26th 2014, 9:33 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Well done on the new business.
Nice to hear you are all doing well.
Old Jan 26th 2014, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh can't believe it' been 2 years. I am glad things have worked out for you. I am coming over in summer for about 2 months - it will in a way be a trip to decide if I will move back to UK either now or later. No family in US anymore so weighing everything up..
Old Jan 27th 2014, 4:32 am
Just Joined

Charell is an unknown quantity at this point

The new business looks great. I will have to swing by when I am back in the UK later this year