Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Favourite childhood British Tv show

Favourite childhood British Tv show

Old Mar 22nd 2013, 5:21 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Favourite childhood British Tv show

Originally Posted by victorian67
Although I am French, and without a doubt, it would be Dick Turpin with Richard O'Sullivan which was a huge hit in France

Karim
Gosh...that brought back some memories...LOL
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 7:23 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight is last broadcast from BBC Broadcast House. On BBC 4 this evening will be a show taking us down memory lane. Might be worth a look.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 7:30 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lf1
Tonight is last broadcast from BBC Broadcast House. On BBC 4 this evening will be a show taking us down memory lane. Might be worth a look.
Hope they put it on You Tube because otherwise I will miss it
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Who got one of these then?

[ATTACH]111616
Attached Thumbnails Favourite childhood British Tv show-bluepeterbadge.jpg  

Last edited by Perth; Mar 23rd 2013 at 12:53 am.
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 12:49 am
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by perthhomeschool
Who got one of these then?

Attachment 111616
I want one ! LOL
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
I want one ! LOL
I got this image from facebook, but I did use to have one! By the way, if you are on facebook Smitten by Britain is an awesome page. https://www.facebook.com/SmittenbyBritain
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

ElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really nice

Originally Posted by lf1

why would they sell it off to build flats and a cinema for crying out loud? I got quite sad reading about it just now
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 4:28 am
Yorkshire Lass

I got this image from facebook, but I did use to have one! By the way, if you are on facebook Smitten by Britain is an awesome page. https://www.facebook.com/SmittenbyBritain
I remember watching Blue Peter as a kid Of course I had to go check out the page on FB and it's an instant 'Like'.
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ElizabethK
why would they sell it off to build flats and a cinema for crying out loud? I got quite sad reading about it just now
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

I remember watching Blue Peter as a kid Of course I had to go check out the page on FB and it's an instant 'Like'.
Did you scroll down to see the full English plate?! Bet you'll be having one of those very soon
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 2:51 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Did you scroll down to see the full English plate?! Bet you'll be having one of those very soon
I sure did, I even shared that on my FB page..lol, that's what I call breakfast..LOL. Did you see the black pudding?? OMG now THAT is one of the first things I have to have....lol I can't buy it here and when I describe it to folks here they just look at me like I've turned into a cannibal...LOL
Old Mar 24th 2013, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

I sure did, I even shared that on my FB page..lol, that's what I call breakfast..LOL. Did you see the black pudding?? OMG now THAT is one of the first things I have to have....lol I can't buy it here and when I describe it to folks here they just look at me like I've turned into a cannibal...LOL
Could never bring myself to eat one of those
Old Mar 24th 2013, 4:32 am
Yorkshire Lass

Could never bring myself to eat one of those
I didn't have much choice..lol, my Dad fed me some when I was a child and I've loved it ever since
Old Mar 24th 2013, 4:48 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

TV shows as a kid I really like Playschool when I was very young. As I got older I used to drop everything on a Sunday afternoon to watch Follyfoot Farm about horsey adventures. They also had the Anne of Green gables series on and I loved that. After school was a show about High school, Grange Hill. Loved it!!
I watched Blue Peter occasionally, but liked Magpie better.
Old Mar 25th 2013, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

killerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud of

"Things come true if you want them to, if you want them to then it's up to you
Go, go the lightning tree, never in too easily"

Hairs rising on the back of my neck...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.