Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

In To-day's Newspapers

In To-day's Newspapers

Old May 31st 2012, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In To-day's Newspapers

Originally Posted by johnny five
Not for the first time Bipat, you have chosen to ignore the focused discussion here.......

We are not talking about the mass of "whitening creams" available to the ignorant masses in India, male and female, to endow them with the much desired "wheaten" complexion.

This is a very dedicated product claiming to whiten a specific part of a laydee's anatomy........ in isolation!

In my day job as a gardener I am dreading the next time Mrs Client asks for a white bush. My usual recommendations of various Spirea, or a dwarf lilac will loose the battle with rising hysterical laughter.

So, if it does actually do what it says on the can, the result is mind boggling...... an overall darkish laydee with a snowy white ****? Useful in powercuts I suppose, when the romance looms?

Your analogy with fake tanning in the west cracked me up (oops sorry ), if you hadn't disappeared into generalisations, then the concept of such a specific toning table would have appeared laughable. Would one mask off the desired area?

Anyway lets not fanny around with this any further.......... Steve, you sound absolutely lovely, good for you with the anti-ageing sweetie Would advise against using these creams and potions "down there" though

/

Apologies J5 perhaps this will help your 'clients'??? (Mellors ??)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4133450AANsDnJ

Last edited by Bipat; May 31st 2012 at 8:23 pm.
Old May 31st 2012, 9:33 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bipat
/

Apologies J5 perhaps this will help your 'clients'??? (Mellors ??)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4133450AANsDnJ
Must say J5 is excellent at trimming bushes. Especially white ones :
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:53 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Not for the first time Bipat, you have chosen to ignore the focused discussion here.......

We are not talking about the mass of "whitening creams" available to the ignorant masses in India, male and female, to endow them with the much desired "wheaten" complexion.

This is a very dedicated product claiming to whiten a specific part of a laydee's anatomy........ in isolation!

In my day job as a gardener I am dreading the next time Mrs Client asks for a white bush. My usual recommendations of various Spirea, or a dwarf lilac will loose the battle with rising hysterical laughter.

So, if it does actually do what it says on the can, the result is mind boggling...... an overall darkish laydee with a snowy white ****? Useful in powercuts I suppose, when the romance looms?

Your analogy with fake tanning in the west cracked me up (oops sorry ), if you hadn't disappeared into generalisations, then the concept of such a specific toning table would have appeared laughable. Would one mask off the desired area?

Anyway lets not fanny around with this any further.......... Steve, you sound absolutely lovely, good for you with the anti-ageing sweetie Would advise against using these creams and potions "down there" though

VEET FOR MEN - "down there" - take a look at the reviews on Amazon - it will either make you laugh or cry !!

Dread - x
Old Jun 1st 2012, 7:15 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
VEET FOR MEN - "down there" - take a look at the reviews on Amazon - it will either make you laugh or cry !!

Dread - x
Don't tell me, tell Steve
Old Jun 1st 2012, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Don't tell me, tell Steve
Noni put a link to this add on 'I laughed so much it hurt', I found it very funny but blokes might just wince.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by k800mer
Noni put a link to this add on 'I laughed so much it hurt', I found it very funny but blokes might just wince.
knew a Malaysian at Uni who had to wear a sarong to lectures for weeks having tended to his garden 'down there' with neat Dettol. He successfully explained this sudden change in attire with pride in national costume. As much a smokescreen as 'tanning desires'. Now married to the lady who administered the Dettol '''''''' 3 offspring.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 2:39 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not hungry, thanks! Tesco brands Finest spaghetti bolognese 'the balls of grandad'Packaging features signs from an Italian market advertising 'Le Palle de Nonno' and 'Coglioni di Mulo'
They translate as 'the balls of grandad' and 'donkey's b*******'
Tesco apologises, admitting 'we didn't check translation'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1wYJqcT1L
Old Jun 1st 2012, 4:52 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wheatsheaf
knew a Malaysian at Uni who had to wear a sarong to lectures for weeks having tended to his garden 'down there' with neat Dettol. He successfully explained this sudden change in attire with pride in national costume. As much a smokescreen as 'tanning desires'. Now married to the lady who administered the Dettol '''''''' 3 offspring.
Makes me wonder why Dettol 'down there' - had he been soemwhere dirty ? lol

Dread - x
Old Jun 1st 2012, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Makes me wonder why Dettol 'down there' - had he been soemwhere dirty ? lol

Dread - x
Possibly lice ???? (not uncommon).
Old Jun 1st 2012, 5:24 pm

Possibly lice ???? (not uncommon).
Don't they wash! no excuse to be dirty.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by noni
Don't they wash! no excuse to be dirty.
Nothing to do with dirt. Caught from someone else who has got them. Head lice very, very common in UK children of all social classes so in hotter countries probably even more common and when get to an adult they can go 'down there'.
Neat Dettol not the ideal treatment though!!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Nothing to do with dirt. Caught from someone else who has got them. Head lice very, very common in UK children of all social classes so in hotter countries probably even more common and when get to an adult they can go 'down there'.
Neat Dettol not the ideal treatment though!!!!!
Head lice like clean hair, don't know about other lice though..
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by k800mer
Head lice like clean hair, don't know about other lice though..
They are the same lice, with contact they can go underarm or pubic area.

What has the Goa Forum come to??? Discussing the details of lice problems.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:26 pm

Ugh - makes you itch just thinking about it..............

.............and no I have no lice !!!

Dread - x
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

They are the same lice, with contact they can go underarm or pubic area.

What has the Goa Forum come to??? Discussing the details of lice problems.
Just had a look at wikipedia, 3000 species of lice. That is one of the good things about this forum, you can discuss anything - in the right place.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.