Reload this Page >

Trainee anaesthetic technician programme

Trainee anaesthetic technician programme

Old Jan 31st 2013, 6:28 am
Just Joined

Candz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trainee anaesthetic technician programme

Hi there,

I came across this forum when I was looking for more information on the trainee anaesthetic technician programme with the hospitals. I'm currently in the IT industry but looking to retrain and was very interested when I came across AT's. I live in Tauranga and have tried to get hold of the hospital to find out more information about the training positions but have yet to get any proper information. I was wondering how you are doing with finding a training position in Auckland. My questions are relating to the working hours and how often they employ trainee's as well as how many trainee's they employ at a time. Do you know the answers to these?

Cheers,

C

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; Jan 31st 2013 at 9:52 am.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 9:51 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trainee anaesthetic technician programme

Originally Posted by Candz
Hi there,

I came across this forum when I was looking for more information on the trainee anaesthetic technician programme with the hospitals. I'm currently in the IT industry but looking to retrain and was very interested when I came across AT's. I live in Tauranga and have tried to get hold of the hospital to find out more information about the training positions but have yet to get any proper information. I was wondering how you are doing with finding a training position in Auckland. My questions are relating to the working hours and how often they employ trainee's as well as how many trainee's they employ at a time. Do you know the answers to these?

Cheers,

C
Hi there and welcome to B.E.

I've moved your post to a new thread of its own as hopefully this will get it more views and therefore more replies.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 10:42 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
I've moved your post to a new thread of its own as hopefully this will get it more views and therefore more replies.
Ummm, but Candz seemed to be replying to a specific AT forum user - can't see who they were now?? Can you link back to it?
Old Feb 1st 2013, 12:37 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonsi
Ummm, but Candz seemed to be replying to a specific AT forum user - can't see who they were now?? Can you link back to it?
Correct but it was an old thread with the title of "Discombobulated" and I was concerned that maybe a few peeps wouldn't look at it.

The original thread is here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=778586
Old Feb 1st 2013, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Candz
Hi there,

Cheers,

C
You may find something of interest here

http://www.nzats.co.nz/
Old Feb 1st 2013, 8:00 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
Correct but it was an old thread with the title of "Discombobulated" and I was concerned that maybe a few peeps wouldn't look at it.

The original thread is here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=778586
Ah - cool :-)