PR Application.

Old Aug 22nd 2013, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of
Default PR Application.

I am starting my first IEC on October 6th, I'm just curiousous how I go about permanent residency. This is 100% the next step I wanna take. Please help someone this forum has been absolutely amazing for me so far!
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 9:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Application.

Sorry, but that's far too vague a question!

There are over 50 routes to PR, and we don't know which you're eligible for (if any) without more info. The best thing to do is look at the Wiki, which should give you a clear overview of your options.

Good luck.
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of
Default Re: PR Application.

Okay thank you, I'll have a look!