Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old May 2nd 2012, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by FROID
Hay Manitobian
There is something that I don't understand. After the interview, u receive ur nomination letter, so why lovley cloudes wait the mail man and what is that envelop that includes the nomination package.

Do I need to notarize all my certificates (graduation, marriage, birth....) before traveling to MB, and what is the difference between Attessted and notarized..
If I took all originals with me, they will just have look on them and I 'll take them back with me.

Thanx
Hi Froid,

Yup, i sent you the link to this forum at LinkedIn. Just wanted to make sure that you are same person.

@travel: your understanding is correct we await our PNP nomination letter now..

@Froid : See, in the process of exploratory visit:
1) first we get approval from immigration officers to go to Manitoba under exploratory visit, and have an interview with officers towards the end of the visit.

2) At the end of interview, if officers find us suitable & adaptable to the economy of Manitoba & Canada, they give us "Invitation to Apply" under MPNP program. As per the policy of Exploratory Visit program, the officers can send the "Invitation to Apply" by email within 4 weeks of the interview. But as a general trend, we have seen that almost everyone gets the "Invite" at the end of the interview itself.
Till this stage we can not apply under MPNP program because we do not have job offer or any family member in Manitoba / Canada.
During the interview, the officers do check all the originals - education certs, mark sheets, Resumes, employment certs, Income Tax statements (in case of self employed), bank & investment statements proving assets & liabilities etc.
The officers do not keep any copy of such document, so you dont need to carry any notorized / attested copies.

3) After we come back home from the Exploratory Visit, we submit our MPNP application online. Here all the documents need to be scanned @ 200dpi and uploaded into the system. No Notorized / Attested copies again. Only original scans.

4) The MPNP application processing takes upto 4 months; and the nomination letter comes by post to us at our postal residential address. Generally since the MPNP application has gone online, the letter is received within 2.5-3 months. [And that's what we are currently waiting on].
We never know the MPNP result till we open the letter received by post.

5) If we get the nomination, then using this MPNP nomination letter, we have send our PR documents by post to central intake office of CIC; and process our PR application. At this stage we need to send the "notorized" documents along with our PR document set.
The entire process here onwards is mentioned very clearly on http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/pre...pply-for-visa/

I hope the process now makes complete picture to you.

Difference between:notorized and Attested : Well "Notorized" means "attested from a notary officer". So no major difference.
Old May 2nd 2012, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Travel: Tahnx a lot
Dear lovely clouds: First, it is a pleasure knowing u. Second: your detailed explanation is more than perfect, even it is more clear than MB immig. website. This post will be a good reference for all future applicants.
Old May 2nd 2012, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear lovely clouds:
Where did u stay in MB?
Old May 2nd 2012, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

@ lovely_clouds: I couldn't have said it better . Just wait... PNP will offer you a job once out here .
Old May 2nd 2012, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by manitobain
@ lovely_clouds: I couldn't have said it better . Just wait... PNP will offer you a job once out here .
So now you are pulling my leg
Old May 3rd 2012, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FROID
Dear lovely clouds:
Where did u stay in MB?
Hi Froid

We stayed at a B&B - bright oakes. You can find more b&b on bbcanada.com, or you can find hotels at http://www.travellerhut.com
Old May 6th 2012, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

Milano97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hi Froid,

Yup, i sent you the link to this forum at LinkedIn. Just wanted to make sure that you are same person.

@travel: your understanding is correct we await our PNP nomination letter now..

@Froid : See, in the process of exploratory visit:
1) first we get approval from immigration officers to go to Manitoba under exploratory visit, and have an interview with officers towards the end of the visit.

2) At the end of interview, if officers find us suitable & adaptable to the economy of Manitoba & Canada, they give us "Invitation to Apply" under MPNP program. As per the policy of Exploratory Visit program, the officers can send the "Invitation to Apply" by email within 4 weeks of the interview. But as a general trend, we have seen that almost everyone gets the "Invite" at the end of the interview itself.
Till this stage we can not apply under MPNP program because we do not have job offer or any family member in Manitoba / Canada.
During the interview, the officers do check all the originals - education certs, mark sheets, Resumes, employment certs, Income Tax statements (in case of self employed), bank & investment statements proving assets & liabilities etc.
The officers do not keep any copy of such document, so you dont need to carry any notorized / attested copies.

3) After we come back home from the Exploratory Visit, we submit our MPNP application online. Here all the documents need to be scanned @ 200dpi and uploaded into the system. No Notorized / Attested copies again. Only original scans.

4) The MPNP application processing takes upto 4 months; and the nomination letter comes by post to us at our postal residential address. Generally since the MPNP application has gone online, the letter is received within 2.5-3 months. [And that's what we are currently waiting on].
We never know the MPNP result till we open the letter received by post.

5) If we get the nomination, then using this MPNP nomination letter, we have send our PR documents by post to central intake office of CIC; and process our PR application. At this stage we need to send the "notorized" documents along with our PR document set.
The entire process here onwards is mentioned very clearly on http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/pre...pply-for-visa/

I hope the process now makes complete picture to you.

Difference between:notorized and Attested : Well "Notorized" means "attested from a notary officer". So no major difference.
@Dammy, Lovely Clouds, New Start, Violets, Froid, Guestkp , ALL- Many thanks for your wishes. Sorry, I was away.

@Lovely Clouds- Immigration Officer told me that they are working on January PNP paper applications as of now. So you should get your letter anytime soon.

@Froid- Letter of invitation- How soon you get it ?- It depends on your luck, profile, assessment by Immigration officer etc. Can't say anything.
Old May 6th 2012, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Milano97
@Dammy, Lovely Clouds, New Start, Violets, Froid, Guestkp , ALL- Many thanks for your wishes. Sorry, I was away.

@Lovely Clouds- Immigration Officer told me that they are working on January PNP paper applications as of now. So you should get your letter anytime soon.

@Froid- Letter of invitation- How soon you get it ?- It depends on your luck, profile, assessment by Immigration officer etc. Can't say anything.
@Milano: Nice to hear once again from you and very important information you have provided us with respect to the current applications being processed. If MPNP are on January PNP paper applications, is safe to say they should be on February/March Online applications since that receive expedite processing over paper application? Manitobain what is your take on that?.

@Lovely_clouds: Look out for your letter this week
Old May 6th 2012, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Gustekp is an unknown quantity at this point

Milano,nice and warm to hear from you and thanks for the wonderful feedback.

I guess those of us that just emailed our response will have to wait a liitle,all the best though to all of us.

Manitobain,how are you and family?

Have a nice week all

Gustekp
Old May 6th 2012, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

@ Dammy: makes sense for them to work on Jan application for paper application...they say it's usually 4 months.
Online has been 2-3 months so far..so your estimate should be about right. I think it will slowly shift over a bit. There will be less and less paper application coming in (as for now both is still possible for all streams, but only general stream must go this route)...and more online application, so it might be that online will slow bit down. Haven't heard of any cuts in jobs at PNP (federal government and also the province in some areas have in their new budgets "savings, savings savings"). I find the areas they are cutting rather ridiculous, here the have the last years done stimulus actions to create more jobs (federally)...now they cut the federal jobs down...go figure.

*rant over*

@Gustekp: I just spent 2 hours in my garden, trying to separate flowers from weed. The sun came out after rain this morning and it was just gorgeous outside, everything is getting green now and such a nice smell in the air. My husband went this morning direction Winnipeg with the horsetrailer delivering a horse a friend sold...he will only be back later in the evening. Time for me now to work on my bookkeeping for the ranch..no excuse left .
Have a great start of the week! Ilse
Old May 7th 2012, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Gustekp is an unknown quantity at this point

Manitobain,Wonderful and packed filled weekend you had there,one of the reasons why I love living on the outskirts,no hustling and bustling,fresh air undiluted.The more reason why I choose Manitoba.

One question,when do you reckon I will get a feedback ?

Nice week to everyone.
Old May 7th 2012, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Milano97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dammy
@Milano: Nice to hear once again from you and very important information you have provided us with respect to the current applications being processed. If MPNP are on January PNP paper applications, is safe to say they should be on February/March Online applications since that receive expedite processing over paper application? Manitobain what is your take on that?.

Thanks & Welcome
Old May 9th 2012, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

forourfuture is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=I just spent 2 hours in my garden, trying to separate flowers from weed. The sun came out after rain this morning and it was just gorgeous outside, everything is getting green now and such a nice smell in the air. My husband went this morning direction Winnipeg with the horsetrailer delivering a horse a friend sold...he will only be back later in the evening. Time for me now to work on my bookkeeping for the ranch..no excuse left .
Have a great start of the week! Ilse[/QUOTE]

Hi Manitobain,

Great to hear you for every page in this forum. From my feeling, you always seem to be the captain for us driving to the right way.
I searched and considered where to live in MB but could not find where (although I have no brave such Lovely_clouds, Gustekp, Dammy or others as I have not sent any email to MB officers asking for explotary visit yet). After reading above and checked through Google, I felt started loving Rossburn green and peace. Do you live in Rossburn, right?
I am still confused of how to get permission for explotary visit. I saw past quotes that you asked someone if he wants to know wherether he can convince the MB Immigration Officer, convince you first. You like a teacher to test us and I'd like to ask for your help/ test on my case. Is that OK?
Thanks for your support and wait for your news.
Old May 9th 2012, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dammy

Hey manitobian, dammy, & everybody

Nothing as yet.... & thanks for wishes. Just praying to God now
Old May 9th 2012, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by manitobain
@ Dammy: makes sense for them to work on Jan application for paper application...they say it's usually 4 months.
Online has been 2-3 months so far..so your estimate should be about right. I think it will slowly shift over a bit. There will be less and less paper application coming in (as for now both is still possible for all streams, but only general stream must go this route)...and more online application, so it might be that online will slow bit down. Haven't heard of any cuts in jobs at PNP (federal government and also the province in some areas have in their new budgets "savings, savings savings"). I find the areas they are cutting rather ridiculous, here the have the last years done stimulus actions to create more jobs (federally)...now they cut the federal jobs down...go figure.

*rant over*

@Gustekp: I just spent 2 hours in my garden, trying to separate flowers from weed. The sun came out after rain this morning and it was just gorgeous outside, everything is getting green now and such a nice smell in the air. My husband went this morning direction Winnipeg with the horsetrailer delivering a horse a friend sold...he will only be back later in the evening. Time for me now to work on my bookkeeping for the ranch..no excuse left .
Have a great start of the week! Ilse
Hi Ilse,

Hope u'r having a good day. Savings is the buzz word after market crashes.. I do hope the Canadian govt has a long term vision for creating market jobs in private sector to cope up with public sector cuts.

Have been looking over the summer pics of MB on the Google. Missing the place very much

If you don't mind, can you share some pics of your ranch? It all must have become all so beautiful....green full of wonderful grasses.
All the best to you & your family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.