Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Kia Ora - Does that get me a point?!

Kia Ora - Does that get me a point?!

Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

NermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really nice
Default Kia Ora - Does that get me a point?!

Hello there all, been avidly reading the forums for a few days now. Had to join to say hi and ask some questions, please?! We're a family of 3+2 Me Hubby, 3 and 1/2 year old girl and 2 dogs. I've now got more family living or working in NZ than the Uk so have decided to try and join them.

Has anyone here had experience of an EOI without a job offer and not being on the skills shortage list. I reckon on us having about 115 points but I know that on the low end of acceptance. Your views would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 18th 2008, 1:01 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kia Ora - Does that get me a point?!

Originally Posted by NermaltheCute
Hello there all, been avidly reading the forums for a few days now. Had to join to say hi and ask some questions, please?! We're a family of 3+2 Me Hubby, 3 and 1/2 year old girl and 2 dogs. I've now got more family living or working in NZ than the Uk so have decided to try and join them.

Has anyone here had experience of an EOI without a job offer and not being on the skills shortage list. I reckon on us having about 115 points but I know that on the low end of acceptance. Your views would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance
Hello NermaltheCute and a very warm welcome to the site.

It won't get you any points on your EOI, but have some karma "points" to help you along!

I would post in the Immmigration section regarding the EOI and job offer query too if I were you.

Have fun and ask away ...