Well Keith!

Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:14 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Well Keith!

It looks like its me, OH, you and Annie then for our meet up
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well Keith!

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
He wont reply, he doesn't like the attention!!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:29 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

God you´re fickle woman! One minute you´ve got me on ignore, and the next minute you´re trying to set up a swingers party!

(Don´t think I didn´t notice that little wink you put at the end of your post.)

Pervert.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
God you´re fickle woman! One minute you´ve got me on ignore, and the next minute you´re trying to set up a swingers party!

Pervert.
Now your being over optimistic mate!!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:34 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I organised an Ayamonte meetup months ago - you know, the one that nobody ever goes to.

Saturdays? 6pm? CE club house?
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:37 pm
Straw Man.

I thought I organised an Ayamonte meetup months ago - you know, the one that nobody ever goes to.

Saturdays? 6pm? CE club house?
I did tell everyone Keith I did, I did tell them Keith I did.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 8:01 pm

Pervert.
Hey matey, we`re the only ones in this area for a meet up so, its going to have to be a grumpy night then

Pervert
Old Jul 19th 2007, 8:07 pm
has got a huge member

Hey matey, we`re the only ones in this area for a meet up so, its going to have to be a grumpy night then

Pervert

You talking about Ayamonte? Remember I don´t live there!

Seems like the other people on the CE thread never look any further than that thread - none of them on Matt´s map yet apart from you.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:00 pm

You talking about Ayamonte? Remember I don´t live there!

Seems like the other people on the CE thread never look any further than that thread - none of them on Matt´s map yet apart from you.
And none of them will be so you are the nearest
Old Jul 20th 2007, 6:27 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

And none of them will be so you are the nearest
Post a link to the map, and we can run a book on how many pin it.
I would say two.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by jdr
Post a link to the map, and we can run a book on how many pin it.
I would say two.
So many?