Do kids need police checks for a visa?

Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Do kids need police checks for a visa?

My kids are 12 and almost 14 years old, I was wondering what age police checks are needed for a visa and if my kids will need to have them too?
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:55 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do kids need police checks for a visa?

Think they need them when they get to 16 years old.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

StevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
My kids are 12 and almost 14 years old, I was wondering what age police checks are needed for a visa and if my kids will need to have them too?
Sorry, but have to ask. Are you worried
Old Mar 29th 2007, 11:37 pm
jonah

jonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Hi

Your kids do not require police checks. Visit www.immi.gov.au .

The following is the guidance taken directly from the above web site.

For the Australian Government to determine whether you are of good character, you may be asked to provide police certificates for each country you have lived in for 12 months or more over the last ten (10) years since turning 16.

If you are applying outside Australia, you do not have to provide this information when you apply. You will be advised when it is required.

You are also required to complete Form 80 if 16 and over.

Good luck
Old Mar 30th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by StevenChez
Sorry, but have to ask. Are you worried
LOL No Im not worried at all as they have never been in trouble with the police, just dont want to delay the visa application if I miss them out and if there needed.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Smile Re: Do kids need police checks for a visa?

No your kids are fine, dont need them.

Tracey
x
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spaceys
No your kids are fine, dont need them.

Tracey
x
Thanks for the advice, that saves us £20!