The KIWI BAR

Old Feb 21st 2012, 8:13 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

:
Originally Posted by j19fmm
A very large vat of anything that I can stick my head in til the bubbles stop
You ok Fi?

If not I'll shout you a big vat of expensive champagne, if you're gonna do it then do it in style
Old Feb 21st 2012, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
:

You ok Fi?

If not I'll shout you a big vat of expensive champagne, if you're gonna do it then do it in style
I'm OK. Let's see if I can explain....

that's me going up and down, OH is just a tiny bit miffed with my mood swings at the moment. Champers would be my preferred way to go, thank you x
Old Feb 21st 2012, 8:40 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm OK. Let's see if I can explain....

that's me going up and down, OH is just a tiny bit miffed with my mood swings at the moment. Champers would be my preferred way to go, thank you x
Ah, mood swings ok, ignore the OH! Men never really understand

Will have it on order then, no problem as we can always drink it if you change your mind. In fact I think drinking it's a much better idea and a decent hangover always numbs the pain
Old Feb 21st 2012, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, mood swings ok, ignore the OH! Men never really understand

Will have it on order then, no problem as we can always drink it if you change your mind. In fact I think drinking it's a much better idea and a decent hangover always numbs the pain
May I just say the mood swings are in no way hormonal....not yet
Old Feb 21st 2012, 9:20 am
Queen of the Underworld

May I just say the mood swings are in no way hormonal....not yet
Oops didn't mean that type of mood swings, sorry
Old Feb 21st 2012, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Oops didn't mean that type of mood swings, sorry
Wearing big fluffy fleece top at work the other day and mentioned how hot I'd been all day....one of the mums recommended some really good tablets for it
Old Feb 21st 2012, 9:31 am
Queen of the Underworld

Wearing big fluffy fleece top at work the other day and mentioned how hot I'd been all day....one of the mums recommended some really good tablets for it
'cos it couldn't be anything else of course
By those criteria I should be getting Mr S onto those 'good tablets'. Went out for a meal on Saturday and all he did was complain about how hot he was and the sweat rolling down his face. We had a lovely evening.
Old Feb 21st 2012, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

'cos it couldn't be anything else of course
By those criteria I should be getting Mr S onto those 'good tablets'. Went out for a meal on Saturday and all he did was complain about how hot he was and the sweat rolling down his face. We had a lovely evening.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Drinks all round, I am no longer a Skype virgin
First 40 minute chat to NZ under my belt, hey, get me !
Old Feb 27th 2012, 8:42 am
Queen of the Underworld

Drinks all round, I am no longer a Skype virgin
First 40 minute chat to NZ under my belt, hey, get me !
Oooh look at Miss Technical there
Embarrassingly I have yet to progress beyond the humble telephone machine
Old Feb 27th 2012, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Oooh look at Miss Technical there
Embarrassingly I have yet to progress beyond the humble telephone machine
And you know what I did it again last night!!!! Linbin and hubby called with help, advice and to let me know how sunny it was...and I could hear the cicadas
Old Feb 27th 2012, 6:06 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

And you know what I did it again last night!!!! Linbin and hubby called with help, advice and to let me know how sunny it was...and I could hear the cicadas
Hope you told them how sunny its been here!
Large glass of whatever you're having ......I'm celebrating daughter having landed a promotion ....means she'll move from Cardiff back to Somerset ...... guess she'll be moving in with us just as son announces he's probably going to move out !!
Old Feb 27th 2012, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnB
Hope you told them how sunny its been here!
Large glass of whatever you're having ......I'm celebrating daughter having landed a promotion ....means she'll move from Cardiff back to Somerset ...... guess she'll be moving in with us just as son announces he's probably going to move out !!
Congratulations to your daughter B x yesterdays warmth didn't last did it!?
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 10:31 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

and I could hear the cicadas
Yes! Noisy buggers and very yucky looking too!
Old Mar 26th 2012, 10:05 am
Queen of the Underworld

KIJA!!!!!!! What have you been up to?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.