The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 23rd 2011, 9:51 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Just empty the contents of the bar into a big vat and let me at it. Had a bloody awful day, was very close to just bursting into tears and getting out of here. Only thing that kept me sane was taking my mind of it all by clearing up and feeling sorry for the animals who were stuck in what they must consider their own version of hell- big scary earthquakes whilst at the vets
Todays afternoon of early Christmas presents from what lies beneath us was frightening and just not on this close to the festive season
Had shakes every 5-10 minutes
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Just empty the contents of the bar into a big vat and let me at it. Had a bloody awful day, was very close to just bursting into tears and getting out of here. Only thing that kept me sane was taking my mind of it all by clearing up and feeling sorry for the animals who were stuck in what they must consider their own version of hell- big scary earthquakes whilst at the vets
Todays afternoon of early Christmas presents from what lies beneath us was frightening and just not on this close to the festive season
So sorry to hear this, virtual drinks are all yours
Old Dec 25th 2011, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Thoroughly spoilt by bless him, everything I asked for and more, including a farting hippo (think NCIS Bert), kids and OH happy with their pressies too and lovely messages from family in NZ.
Goodo can get decorations packed away tomorrow
Old Dec 26th 2011, 12:16 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Big buckets of whatever you fancy!! What a nightmare for you all Hope you have some peace & enjoyment lined up for you all ((( )))big hugs x
Old Dec 27th 2011, 4:13 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks B
Been away for a couple of days and feel like I slept the whole time which I needed!

Hope you had a great Christmas and got everything you wanted

P
Old Jan 11th 2012, 4:25 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I say chaps, the bar's a bit quiet at the mo. As I've had a wee promotion the drinks are on me

Old Jan 11th 2012, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I say chaps, the bar's a bit quiet at the mo. As I've had a wee promotion the drinks are on me

Free drink? Am I too late?
Old Jan 12th 2012, 8:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Free drink? Am I too late?
Absolutely not, I'm feeling generous. Free drinks for the next week
Old Jan 12th 2012, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Absolutely not, I'm feeling generous. Free drinks for the next week
Cheers...and Congratulations xx
Old Jan 14th 2012, 1:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Bottoms Up
Old Jan 19th 2012, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me.....
Bubbles at the ready xxx
Old Jan 19th 2012, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me.....
Bubbles at the ready xxx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope it's a good 'un
Old Jan 19th 2012, 8:47 pm
Account Closed

5 years since we arrived in NZ (this time around!). Glass of bubbly please
Old Jan 19th 2012, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope it's a good 'un
Thank you x Bubbles ?
Old Jan 20th 2012, 12:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

&

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.