The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 25th 2010, 11:24 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
Cheers!
cheers!! ...hic!

just seen the space station in the night sky.......least think it was the space station........

Can't believe its Glastonbury and the news reports were focused on the number of people suffering from heat stroke & sunburn......awesome!

Next round for the All Whites....done us proud!!(well...OH ) eh?!
B x
Old Jun 26th 2010, 7:33 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

: last day at work yesterday saying goodbye to the kids was really tough, especially the little man I support
He said " I will miss you more than the world"
Was the first round of goodbyes so very sobering

Sorry Mrs WP that sucks better soon

School fair today & weather is going to be great

Cheers all
Dewb
Old Jun 26th 2010, 11:28 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
just seen the space station in the night sky.......least think it was the space station........
Cool!

Originally Posted by Dewb09
He said " I will miss you more than the world"
Was the first round of goodbyes so very sobering

Sorry Mrs WP that sucks better soon
Aaaaaw.

MrsP says thanks for the sympathy...

Old Jun 29th 2010, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Drinks are on me....it is a year to the day we waved goodbye to Glasgow and all our friends and family to head to Dunedin......landed Christchurch 1st July then on to Dunedin 4th July. Having a party with friends old and new on Saturday night so looking forward to that. Can't believe it has been a year,flown by which must mean we are enjoying ourselves

Phyl x
Old Jun 29th 2010, 6:51 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Slide a large drink my way please. Just heard this afternoon that I have an interview for the new job on Friday........... and I hate interviews *gulp*

Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:04 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Slide a large drink my way please. Just heard this afternoon that I have an interview for the new job on Friday........... and I hate interviews *gulp*

Lots of very large drinks on your way, I understand your pain; I had an interview last week and it hasn't made me like them any more
Wishing you lots of luck and hope it goes well
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:08 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Drinks are on me....it is a year to the day we waved goodbye to Glasgow and all our friends and family to head to Dunedin......landed Christchurch 1st July then on to Dunedin 4th July. Having a party with friends old and new on Saturday night so looking forward to that. Can't believe it has been a year,flown by which must mean we are enjoying ourselves

Phyl x
Wow can't believe it's been a whole year since you landed. Glad to see you're still enjoying life over here
Hope you're not too ill on Sunday morning...
Old Jun 29th 2010, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Ok have anything you like on me. Sure the interview will be fine for you anyway

Phyl x
Old Jun 29th 2010, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Persephone
Wow can't believe it's been a whole year since you landed. Glad to see you're still enjoying life over here
Hope you're not too ill on Sunday morning...
I know,we had a wee family pow wow tonight and the boys both say they love it here and are glad we came this is great for us to hear especially from Andrew who up until a few months ago was saying he wanted to go back to Glasgow. Looks as if we are all here for the long haul now,which is grand.

I hope that I am not too ill on Sunday too

Phyl x
Old Jun 29th 2010, 12:20 pm
Queen of the Underworld

I know,we had a wee family pow wow tonight and the boys both say they love it here and are glad we came this is great for us to hear especially from Andrew who up until a few months ago was saying he wanted to go back to Glasgow. Looks as if we are all here for the long haul now,which is grand.

Phyl x
So good to hear that they're so happy here, must be great to know that thye're settling in so well now
Line the drinks up for Phyl's one year in NZ party, everyone welcome!
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:05 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Phyl x
Aww Phyl that must have been so good to hear fantastic that you've all made NZ your home and despite some hurdles along the way you've embraced life there......all best wishes for the future your hangover Saturday will be well worth it!!
Cheers & lol B x
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Bottoms up and none of that blended rubbish either, I can't believe it's a year either, good on you guys
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:50 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Phyl x
Many congrats on your one year, glad your boys are starting to feel its home

best of luck

Dewb
Old Jul 1st 2010, 4:15 pm
Scorchy legs

just popped in to see how everyone is where are you all

Got my lovely sister in law staying with us at the moment (over from Nelson) so not been online much families eh

Cheers whereever you are

Dewb xx
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Dewb, just trying to get my files sorted for school before end of term, leave a clear run for the summer hols...
I'll take a drink off you, cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.