The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:26 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Just nipping in quickly to show off my shiny new Xmas avatar. We're moving today!!!!! The house is all packed up and there's nothing much to do apart from have a drinkie in here.
Speak soon
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by weejie
Just back from the Proclaimers concert....fantastic. Got to speak to the guys and they signed a CD to my boys. I did get a wee bit emotional at 500 miles but still jumped about like a mad thing

Phyl x
That sounds excellent - i wish i'd been there.

are they still really wierd looking? but they sound fab!!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
That sounds excellent - i wish i'd been there.

are they still really wierd looking? but they sound fab!!
No look the same,not changed a bit and they were fantastic. Believe it or not they loved that it was pissing down in Dunedin as they miss the rain! Been in Oz I believe and now heading to Dubai before Scotland and home to family for festive period.

Phyl x
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by weejie
No look the same,not changed a bit and they were fantastic. Believe it or not they loved that it was pissing down in Dunedin as they miss the rain! Been in Oz I believe and now heading to Dubai before Scotland and home to family for festive period.

Phyl x
Im so jealous.

DO you have piccies we could have a peak at??

I'm holding out for Leonard Cohen coming to NZ when we have landed (sad i know) most folks have never heard of him. I'm hoping very few of the people there have so i may stand a chancce of getting a ticket if he ever touches base on NZ soil

A world away from The Proclaimers, but variety is the spice of life they say
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Please raise your glasses in memory of our lovely Tillyhen . Phil had to help her on her way today. We think she was bitten by a white tail. Whatever it was , it was very quick, overnight and made her very, very poorly. Too poorly.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

to Tillyhen x
Old Dec 13th 2009, 5:43 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Please raise your glasses in memory of our lovely Tillyhen . Phil had to help her on her way today. We think she was bitten by a white tail. Whatever it was , it was very quick, overnight and made her very, very poorly. Too poorly.

to tillyhen x
Old Dec 13th 2009, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Thats really bad - so sorry for your loss.

p.s. What was Tillyhen - is that a stupid question - was she a hen??

Old Dec 14th 2009, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Here's to Tillyhen

Phyl x
Old Dec 14th 2009, 9:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thank you all She may have been just a hen but we thought she was lovely. So tame and friendly and naughty. Mr Bevs did the deed and is still upset by this.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

I knew those white backs can give you a nasty bite but i didnt realise they were killers - any i see i will stamp on - in Tillys name

And i hope Mr bevs feels better soon x

Last edited by Psychopandy; Dec 14th 2009 at 4:41 pm. Reason: thoughtlessness
Old Dec 14th 2009, 5:43 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Aww Poor Mr Bev's can only imagine how hard it must have been for him x
for him and bottle of vino for you x
Old Dec 16th 2009, 3:35 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnB
Aww Poor Mr Bev's can only imagine how hard it must have been for him x
for him and bottle of vino for you x
soz im late i on this one, respect to tillyhen and hope your all feeling better soon.

Tina
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

A big stiff one please just had the total bill for our 'day' in court... a mere £4.5k Oh poop, virtual drinks is all we'll be on this crimbo
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:51 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by j19fmm
A big stiff one please just had the total bill for our 'day' in court... a mere £4.5k Oh poop, virtual drinks is all we'll be on this crimbo

Bottle chillin Fi.....J26 M5
Till then, lol B x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.