The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

[QUOTE=karonious]
Originally Posted by Am Loolah

Hmmm, if you are not allowed to smack your children any more, can you employ someone to smack them for you?
CPR went well, far more in depth than UK but I now have a certificate so a for that as well!
No 2 son - now 34 - reminded me about the "whippy thing" I kept at the bottom of the stairs, which only was used when they had been "very, very bad" - I'd forgotten all about it - presumably only used on very rare occasions - felt guilty ... fleetingly
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Right,really sorry we aint been on for a while,work has actually been mental (no-one dead though),and just been preparing for our leaving do tomorrow.
So now I'm worried it'll all be embarrasingly unnecessary due to my over-active stomach/eye co-ordination.
Anyhoo,Pops-mate,sorry there's strife going down love-don't forget we are all here for you,we your pals and stuff. We all offer our pc's for you to cry on if necessary.
Hope everyone is ok. Some cracking stuff on the threads at the mo,pro's and cons of moving. Doesnt bother us in the slightest,we've never had much money,can't miss what you don't have. Do feel people are missing a point or two comparing prices.
In NZ a car is $5,500,and in NZ,the car is still fuc*ing $5,500 so pay the *****ing money or ****in* walk!
Frig how much anything is in Britain. Who cares? Asbo's are still cheap. Wankers.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=cottageinthesky]
Originally Posted by karonious

No 2 son - now 34 - reminded me about the "whippy thing" I kept at the bottom of the stairs, which only was used when they had been "very, very bad" - I'd forgotten all about it - presumably only used on very rare occasions - felt guilty ... fleetingly
my 2 have to sit in the corridor (hallway) if they are naughty.
in the car the other day hubs was fiddling with the radio/temp knobs whilst i was driving (does my head in) , so son from the back seat , says to him 'daddy , stop FIDDLING, or you'll sit in the corridor for a very long time, daddy stop it , you're making me very angry now'
i nearly choked myself to stop myself from laughing
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Right,really sorry we aint been on for a while,work has actually been mental (no-one dead though),and just been preparing for our leaving do tomorrow.
So now I'm worried it'll all be embarrasingly unnecessary due to my over-active stomach/eye co-ordination.
Anyhoo,Pops-mate,sorry there's strife going down love-don't forget we are all here for you,we your pals and stuff. We all offer our pc's for you to cry on if necessary.
Hope everyone is ok. Some cracking stuff on the threads at the mo,pro's and cons of moving. Doesnt bother us in the slightest,we've never had much money,can't miss what you don't have. Do feel people are missing a point or two comparing prices.
In NZ a car is $5,500,and in NZ,the car is still fuc*ing $5,500 so pay the *****ing money or ****in* walk!
Frig how much anything is in Britain. Who cares? Asbo's are still cheap. Wankers.

in true Kiwi fashion 'i'll be right mate'
party tomorrow hey , hope that huge flag goes down well
have fun
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=cottageinthesky]

Jeez cottage! You got a 34 year old son? What is he? A cat? You don't write old enough! With that articulation and superior wordskills I had you no older than 34 itself! Did you have him when you were 8 or summat?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

[QUOTE=poppets]
Originally Posted by cottageinthesky

my 2 have to sit in the corridor (hallway) if they are naughty.
in the car the other day hubs was fiddling with the radio/temp knobs whilst i was driving (does my head in) , so son from the back seat , says to him 'daddy , stop FIDDLING, or you'll sit in the corridor for a very long time, daddy stop it , you're making me very angry now'
i nearly choked myself to stop myself from laughing
Things do come back to haunt you ....
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=danny.f]

Jeez cottage! You got a 34 year old son? What is he? A cat? You don't write old enough! With that articulation and superior wordskills I had you no older than 34 itself! Did you have him when you were 8 or summat?
hey cottage don't tell him your a granny :scared:
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
have fun

Mate,still so grateful for that. Listen. I gotta go to bed,can I PM you when I arise? And thanks for your address. Credit card will come in so handy! Kidding!
Keep your pecker up love,string'll do til reinforcements arrive!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=poppets]
Originally Posted by danny.f

hey cottage don't tell him your a granny :scared:
Beaten me to it !!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:22 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Frig how much anything is in Britain. Who cares? Asbo's are still cheap. Wankers. [/QUOTE]

Evening Cherub, when did you give up the barman job here, - never mind self-serve, we miss the personal touch
I love the fact you can get done for loss of traction here and yes, I spent a day in court (observing with the community team) and people (usually young lads) do get fined for it
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Evening Cherub, when did you give up the barman job here, - never mind self-serve, we miss the personal touch
I love the fact you can get done for loss of traction here and yes, I spent a day in court (observing with the community team) and people (usually young lads) do get fined for it [/QUOTE]

Hello Kas,hows you diddlin? Listen,I promise I'm not giving up my serving duties,just on a secondment to StressUK,but will be back right after the stroke,with 1 finger and blurred vision.

Promise I'll be in tonight. You friends of the future rock the kasbah,God bless you all massively.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=danny.f]

Well, hush my mouth....
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:57 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poppets
have fun
Sorry, sorry, sorry, bloody boss interrupted my paid research!

Sorry Poppets, it must be really tough when you feel so far away, big cyber-hug to you.

No must do some work - which frankly I find intrusive!!

Take care all!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Sorry, sorry, sorry, bloody boss interrupted my paid research!

Sorry Poppets, it must be really tough when you feel so far away, big cyber-hug to you.

No must do some work - which frankly I find intrusive!!

Take care all!
Off to bed now. Shame about the time difference!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

have just had a lovely girly giggly chat with best mate , feel better now , thanks all , off to bed need beauty sleep
catch you all later xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.