Child Care in Barbados

Old Dec 3rd 2012, 2:08 am
Just Joined

Naomi2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Child Care in Barbados

Hello WardieJ can you please send my the info for the the daycare you found.
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 11:31 am
Just Joined

WardieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Naomi,

I seem to be unable to PM you so the Nursery I found is Linle's off Queensway just off Highway 7 by Hastings Rocks.

Its fabulous!

Sarah
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Naomi2011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much!! I will check it out
Old May 17th 2013, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

vikki85 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this is an old post, but wondered if any of these mum's groups had started. My daughter is a year and although she is in nursary, I would like her to mingle with other children her age on the days she is not there.
Old Jul 16th 2013, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

HeatherW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi tlniles;

Did you open your daycare?
Old Dec 8th 2013, 7:22 pm
KLS
Just Joined

KLS is an unknown quantity at this point

We have just arrived in Barbados, living on the South Coast, looking for play dates and Toddler Groups for my 20 month old son. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Dec 9th 2013, 10:10 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

my first suggestion would be to check with the British High Commission.. they may know if there is still an active one. I do know of a group that meets at The Courtyard Marriott on a Tuesday Morning.. I'll ask my friend and see what info she can give to me about that.. and will report back..
Old Dec 9th 2013, 3:50 pm
KLS
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sunniebgi
my first suggestion would be to check with the British High Commission.. they may know if there is still an active one. I do know of a group that meets at The Courtyard Marriott on a Tuesday Morning.. I'll ask my friend and see what info she can give to me about that.. and will report back..
That would be great, thank you.
Old Dec 9th 2013, 3:51 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

HI KLS.. ok.. there is a Mom and Toddler group that meets in the lobby at the Courtyard by Marriott, near the Garrison, on the south coast.. at 10:30 am on Wednesday Mornings.. there is another that meets on Thursday mornings as well, but my friend says it would be best to start with the Wednesday group.. Have fun...
Old Dec 9th 2013, 3:56 pm
KLS
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sunniebgi
HI KLS.. ok.. there is a Mom and Toddler group that meets in the lobby at the Courtyard by Marriott, near the Garrison, on the south coast.. at 10:30 am on Wednesday Mornings.. there is another that meets on Thursday mornings as well, but my friend says it would be best to start with the Wednesday group.. Have fun...
Ok great, we will go this week. Thanks again. Karen
Old Apr 15th 2014, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

megmacg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I realize this is an old thread, but I am new to the island as well. Looking for mom groups / playgroups for my 2 year old (also have a 2 month old). Any connections or help would be appreciated!!!
Old Apr 15th 2014, 8:46 pm
KLS
Just Joined

Hi The Marriott Group is still going on Wednesday mornings at 10.30 am, this is a coffee mornings for mums and babies, meeting in the foyer, all welcome. There is a great class held Thursday and Friday mornings for toddlers, contact Katie direct at [email protected]. Also on Wednesday at 10am There is a class at Artsplash on the South Coast and a meet for toddlers at Graeme Hall at 10am on Tuesday. We had a great time at all of these events so would recommend all of them. Have fun. Karen.
Old Apr 16th 2014, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

megmacg is an unknown quantity at this point

Great, thanks Karen. Any other tips or groups that you can think of (We live on the west coast).