Denuncia

Old Oct 29th 2008, 6:12 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Denuncia

Originally Posted by battlezone123
Can someone please tell me how a denuncia works. Without going into reams of detail I have been denounced - I think. Last week I had a visit from the Guardia informing me this person had denounced me. They asked me for my passport number and asked for details of my side of the story - which I did. I asked me them what happens now and they replied "nothing". I was under the impression that they had to leave you a copy of the denuncia and that you had 14 days to formally reply to the denuncia at the police station. I did not have to sign anything and they left me no paperwork. I have asked around and people have told me that it sounds like the police are not taking it any further. Does anyone have any idea of what is/has happening/ed?

Its a wet and windy day we are all stuck in doors so go on give us the facts......You can change the names to protect the innocent.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by surreygirl
I have been denounced. I tried to denounce the same bloke but as I didnt have his name and address they wouldnt accept it. seven months later the Policia Local came and asked me for my passport details and then I received a registered letter. I now have to go to court in about 10 days time. I was denounced for taking his photograph without his permission for letting his dog excrete outside my flat every day, the PL were not interested and nor were the Guardia although it is an offence.
What was the final result with the court hearing?
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:58 pm
Banned

rationalfreeman is an unknown quantity at this point

i lived in spain for 20 years and came to realise people throw denuncias around like discarded tissues...unless it was for something serious and the police actually take you to the station(as has unfortunately happened to me on more occasions than i care to remember) i really wouldnt worry about it.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rationalfreeman
i lived in spain for 20 years and came to realise people throw denuncias around like discarded tissues...unless it was for something serious and the police actually take you to the station(as has unfortunately happened to me on more occasions than i care to remember) i really wouldnt worry about it.
Do tell us more ...
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:41 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rationalfreeman
Denuncias are tossed around because it is a bad leftover habit of the Franco regime where people would constantly inform on others. Most countries that have had far right or far left regimes tend to have this annoying custom.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:44 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by battlezone123
Can someone please tell me how a denuncia works. Without going into reams of detail I have been denounced - I think. Last week I had a visit from the Guardia informing me this person had denounced me. They asked me for my passport number and asked for details of my side of the story - which I did. I asked me them what happens now and they replied "nothing". I was under the impression that they had to leave you a copy of the denuncia and that you had 14 days to formally reply to the denuncia at the police station. I did not have to sign anything and they left me no paperwork. I have asked around and people have told me that it sounds like the police are not taking it any further. Does anyone have any idea of what is/has happening/ed?
Normally nothing happens but the police have to go through the formalities etc. So unless you did something bad nothing much should happen.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:46 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
If you were denounced for building an illegal patio or something though they would be quick enought to act
yer but they will still let you build the patio especially if the builder knows the policeman.