Closed Thread

Old Feb 24th 2012, 11:04 pm   #1
klbancroft1
Just Joined

klbancroft1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nakon Si Thammarat

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the Sri Thammarat Suksa School in Nakon Si Thammarat? I have a job interview there but wondered if I should know anything about the school or place beforehand! Any information would be great!
Thanks

Old Feb 25th 2012, 5:50 pm   #2
Jackwow Male
Forum Regular

Jackwow has much to be proud ofJackwow has much to be proud ofJackwow has much to be proud ofJackwow has much to be proud ofJackwow has much to be proud ofJackwow has much to be proud ofJackwow has much to be proud ofJackwow has much to be proud ofJackwow has much to be proud ofJackwow has much to be proud ofJackwow has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nakon Si Thammarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by klbancroft1 View Post
...I have a job interview there but wondered if I should know anything about the school or place beforehand!...
It's always good to know about a potential employer before you go for an interview.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 3:50 am   #3
nonthaburi
Concierge

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nakon Si Thammarat

nice enough area to be with good access to beaches and islands.
Closed Thread

Subscribe to this Thread