Quiet area in Cyprus

Quiet area in Cyprus

Old Apr 12th 2014, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

windowsxp10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Quiet area in Cyprus

Hello all,
I am a Newbie to this forum.
Is there a guaranteed quiet area to rent or buy near to Peyia that is not too high in altitude?
I know that some areas have gated estates which sometimes have rules such as no dogs.
We need a 3 bed detached with pool, preferably in a cul de sac and not above 500 euros per month.
We have our sleep disturbed with cockerels , all hours, dogs most hours and assorted wildlife.
So much so that we are contemplating a return to the UK
Old May 1st 2014, 4:34 am
Just Joined

seadogs11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quiet area in Cyprus

Are you in Cyprus at the moment, if so Iam sure you would find something that you seek as rental prices and property prices are low at the moment
Old May 1st 2014, 4:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora from New Zealand.

Obviously I'm not in Cyprus at all, although I visited there once .

Just wanted to welcome you both to the wonderful world of BE .

Happy Posting.
Old May 1st 2014, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough

Why not just jump in a car and explore. There are some amazingly quiet places in your area, also close to the beaches.
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Please tell me Cyprus is still beautiful. My wife and I spent a week there in the 1960s, backpacking. Now we're in the Caribbean but looking to retire somewhere in Europe (renting, not buying), and I wonder if Cyprus (either north or south - no preference - is worth considering.