International Experience Canada

Old Jan 31st 2013, 9:48 am

salmonfella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Our one (irish) opened at 3.30 pm and within in a hour the website had crashed it was pretty simply fill out a questionnaire about yourself and send it within 5 hours i and most others recieved information to pay we did that and now we are waiting for a receipt its quite easy so far another 600 has gone in the last 12 hours since i last posted here so there is a huge demand in Ireland it seems
Old Jan 31st 2013, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Ally and Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

need to stop pressing F5!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Greatdane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by salmonfella
Our one (irish) opened at 3.30 pm and within in a hour the website had crashed it was pretty simply fill out a questionnaire about yourself and send it within 5 hours i and most others recieved information to pay we did that and now we are waiting for a receipt its quite easy so far another 600 has gone in the last 12 hours since i last posted here so there is a huge demand in Ireland it seems

About this payment. I understand u have to transfer and show proof of payment. If you transfer online how can you show a 'receipt' as you wont have one? Just screenprint the money going out your account?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Greatdane
About this payment. I understand u have to transfer and show proof of payment. If you transfer online how can you show a 'receipt' as you wont have one? Just screenprint the money going out your account?
screenshot the confirmation of payment? would imagine this is sufficient.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

MikeBrit will become famous soon enough

Can you pay by debit card?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:37 am

mate this is causing awful trouble in Ireland as a lot of people are getting sent back there application as wrong details are being supplied. You are advised going in to your bank and paying and getting a receipt MAKE SURE everything they ask is on it . then come home and scan an send it that way. Screenshot is what a lot of people are doing but sum are getting rejected:/
Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:39 am

No mate no debit or credit card payment is allowed which is pretty stupid.It is has to be an electronic money transfer i am afraid.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

No mate no debit or credit card payment is allowed which is pretty stupid.It is has to be an electronic money transfer i am afraid.
Until the UK one opens we simply do not know! The banking arrangements in the UK may be different.

Ultimatly Im with HSBC where there are no counters!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:49 am

True but other country's are the same regards payment so why should ye get any special treatment if any it should be use since we have a 24 month visa
I am just trying to help out fellow iec goers
Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

That sounds ridiculous - does that mean I have to go into the branch to pay? I live rurally so that is not so easy....

Also does that mean my place wont be reserved until I do that?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:59 am

Mate as i was told earlier that is what we have to do but i suspect the same. yea mate i was the same yesterday had to go in to the town i lived quite a bit of the nearest bank. if you have internet you could set up internet banking and pay that way.
We were told that when you get your world tracking number a place is saved for you and you have 7 days to pay and if you don't in that time you loose your place. i would advise paying in the first few days doh.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Ah that's not so bad I can make it to the bank in the next seven days, cheers.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

That's good - I had visions of me arriving at the bank just after it closed, pounding frantically at the door shouting "let me in! I need to make a payment otherwise I lose my visa allocation!"

Also: 1858 left on the Irish IEC
Old Jan 31st 2013, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

alaskayoungx is an unknown quantity at this point

How long do we have to go before it 'expires' or something similar. Do you get a year before it runs out then a year there or just a year overall? Thanks
Old Jan 31st 2013, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

apb1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
If you do need a medical, you'll need a new one as it must be done by a DMP and will be specific to CIC's requirements.

Do you know if we still need to have another medical if we had one done for the 2012 IEC?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.