Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

sriraksha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011 & also now for 2012

Hi Everyone
The Silver Fern has been postponed to 4th of May..... tenseness again for a week......
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Ajibodu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sriraksha
Hi Everyone
The Silver Fern has been postponed to 4th of May..... tenseness again for a week......
Where do you hear this information or when does this happen ???
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

Check this
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../jobsearch.htm
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ajibodu
Where do you hear this information or when does this happen ???
Sorry ! see it now.
Online Services login

SILVER FERN JOB SEARCH VISA UPDATE: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our online application system. This scheme will now open at 10:00am (New Zealand time) on 4 May 2012. Another rat race begin..
Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

dxBBoi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011 & also now for 2012

Oh Yeah...I just read on the immi website that we have to wait for another week !!!

ANyway,.Hope its for the better... We dont have a choice do we

Cheers,
dxBBoi <><
Old Apr 26th 2012, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

wolfheart_2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's disappointing.

It's like waiting on very hot piece of coal

By the way, does anyone know how much this will cost exactly?
Old Apr 26th 2012, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

dxBBoi is an unknown quantity at this point

its 200 NZD as far as im aware...
Old Apr 26th 2012, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

wolfheart_2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011 & also now for 2012

Originally Posted by dxBBoi
its 200 NZD as far as im aware...
Thanx dudehttp://1.1.1.2/bmi/images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:britishexpats.com/get/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif
Old Apr 27th 2012, 1:46 am
Just Joined

mometski is an unknown quantity at this point

It opened today? But it says in the website that it'll open on the 4th of May? How can that be? I called the immigration of New Zealand and they did not know anything about the scheme opening today.

Last edited by mometski; Apr 27th 2012 at 1:59 am.
Old Apr 27th 2012, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ashleyroy
u r not the only wise person here even i got it one min ago...been trying for past one hour
Isn't it postponed according to the immigration website?

UPDATE: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our online application system. This scheme will now open at 10:00am (New Zealand time) on 4 May 2012.
Old Apr 27th 2012, 4:44 am
Just Joined

mometski is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aiki
Isn't it postponed according to the immigration website?

Exactly! That is what I also know. Was the website hacked or something? Why are there people who were able to get through today? I called immigration and they just to check today if I could get through but they also know that it will open on the 4th. What's up with that? I don't get it.

Last edited by mometski; Apr 27th 2012 at 4:50 am.
Old Apr 27th 2012, 5:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mometski
Exactly! That is what I also know. Was the website hacked or something? Why are there people who were able to get through today? I called immigration and they just to check today if I could get through but they also know that it will open on the 4th. What's up with that? I don't get it.
"Quite" says the cranky old moderator. . There is something odd here and I don't think it's the NZIS website. One would hope that someone wouldn't be so unkind as to join just to suggest something that was probably impossible.

FWIW. I agree. The 2012 Silver Fern Visa opening seems to have been delayed until May 4th. Other notes on the NZIS website suggest there have been ongoing tech problems for a while and may explain why some of you have had trouble logging into the service in preparation for the opening date.

Question :- Have any of you lovely current NZ BE users who've been with us for more than just a day been able to get through today?
Old Apr 27th 2012, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS
"Quite" says the cranky old moderator. . There is something odd here and I don't think it's the NZIS website. One would hope that someone wouldn't be so unkind as to join just to suggest something that was probably impossible.

FWIW. I agree. The 2012 Silver Fern Visa opening seems to have been delayed until May 4th. Other notes on the NZIS website suggest there have been ongoing tech problems for a while and may explain why some of you have had trouble logging into the service in preparation for the opening date.

Question :- Have any of you lovely current NZ BE users who've been with us for more than just a day been able to get through today?
After Ashleyroy's post one of my friend tried at 11:30AM at NZ Time but it was not working and the same message was there which appears normally that there is no place available at the moment etc.
Old Apr 27th 2012, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

vidyadagani is an unknown quantity at this point

My heart literally sank when I read that some have got through to the payment page on 27th morning; while it says that it would be opened on 4th May. Regardless of their genuinity, I only hope we have places left for all of us in here.
Anyway, for those of you who wanted to know what questions are asked in the application; below are the details:
Page 1: Personal Details (name, date of birth, passport details etc.)
Page 2: Silver Fern Requirements (Qualification, english laguage proficiency, funds etc)
Page 3: Health Details (yes or no questions about health issues)
Page 4: Character Details (yes or no questions about any criminal convictions)
Page 5: Contact Details (email address, postal address etc)

Hope this is helpful.

Vidya.

Last edited by vidyadagani; Apr 27th 2012 at 5:27 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2012, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vidyadagani
My heart literally sank when I read that some have got through to the payment page. Regardless of their genuinity, I only hope we have places left for all of us in here.
Anyway, for those of you who wanted to know what questions are asked in the application; below are the details:
Page 1: Personal Details (name, date of birth, passport details etc.)
Page 2: Silver Fern Requirements (Qualification, english laguage proficiency, funds etc)
Page 3: Health Details (yes or no questions about health issues)
Page 4: Character Details (yes or no questions about any criminal convictions)
Page 5: Contact Details (email address, postal address etc)

Hope this is helpful.

Vidya.
This where every one are !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.