Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Sep 1st 2011, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

chahat.cutegal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by lapla
Hi Everybody,

I guess I am the newest member in this forum. I have been reading the posts with rapt attention and I have gained many valuable experiences from many people. But I seem to be in a peculiar situation.

I got to know about silver fern last year and I became really curious about it, my curiosity made me to visit th NZ immigration website daily and alas on the 8th of March 2011, I noticed that there was a space available ( note that since this space came up in march 2011 it must have been from 2010 quota) I got my documents ready and sent them off, this was received on the 4th of July. After waiting for like 3 weeks contacted the office and I was given the email address of my CO whom I contacted and he told me that I needed to send my International passport and the report of the radiologist which I sent in promptly. Now up till now I have heard nothing, my application is still pending online, when I called in I was told that verification was done on my documents and all feedbacks was fine. Today is 1st September almost 2 months since I submitted but visa not yet issued. Could it be because I was picked in 2010 quota there might have been some complications?

Guys pls help,
@ lapla.. you submitted your documents to which branch ?
Old Sep 1st 2011, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

lapla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chahat.cutegal
@ lapla.. you submitted your documents to which branch ?
Hi Chahat.cutegal,

Submitted to London Branch
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 11:48 am
Just Joined

amsingh is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys ....

congrats to all those who got it !!!

and im keeping my fingers crossed for those who are still waiting..!!!! everything will all right !!!

okay... for those who got there visa: anyone moving to auckland??? in around november??? guys we helped each other out so much on this platform in regard to applications and all.... now i think its time for us to help each other settling in (biggest part of the whole process !!!)

what say ??

aman
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

svik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nice

Originally Posted by svik
INZ had asked me to get my passport renewed, and to get my Police Clearance Certificate attested by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
Just DHL-ed these two to them y'day. Got an Out-Of-Office email from my Case Officer saying he'll be back 06-Sep. So things should get moving around that time.
I have my visa!! Got an email today from INZ, London telling me that my visa was approved and asking to confirm the return address for my passport.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

Originally Posted by svik
I have my visa!! Got an email today from INZ, London telling me that my visa was approved and asking to confirm the return address for my passport.
Congrats
I told U it will be fine..
Now where is party?
Old Sep 5th 2011, 3:55 am
Just Joined

svik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nice

Originally Posted by arsalan
Congrats
I told U it will be fine..
Now where is party?
Thanks arsalan. So you did!
How about Auckland? That sounds like a nice place to party
Old Sep 5th 2011, 4:04 am
Just Joined

noufalshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahem ahem. . Everyones listening :-/ :-)
Old Sep 8th 2011, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

noufalshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys,

My case officer just replied that he wants two more tests to be done and documents sent within a week namely,
1. Liver function test
2. Lipid profile

Is this going to be a problem? anyone faced similar situation?

Rgds,
N shah
Old Sep 8th 2011, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

Sherry_chandigarh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noufalshaw
Guys,

My case officer just replied that he wants two more tests to be done and documents sent within a week namely,
1. Liver function test
2. Lipid profile

Rgds,
N shah
Hi Shah,

My doctor found few issues with my liver at the time of medical, then he sent me to some other doctor for liver test, ultra sound, again blood test after spending 3 to 4 days and rs- 2000/- he said this can get fixed with good diet and exercise. He did attach my all the extra reports with the actual medical. I was bit worried at that time.
He also mentioned that there were few similar cases and they got visa and if the case officer need some other reports he will write an email to you.

So hopefully its just to make sure that the liver is fine.... Sometimes u get an issue if you had drink a day or two before the medical..or had some particular medicines.

Best Of luck... Keep posted
Old Sep 8th 2011, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

Guys,

1. Liver function test
2. Lipid profile

Rgds,
N shah
No Dear!
It is not a problem. Just take tests & send. They just want more clear picture of your situation. Nothing to worry. They ask generally for different tests if reading are not clear. Just pray...
Old Sep 9th 2011, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Guys,

1. Liver function test
2. Lipid profile

Rgds,
N shah
Nothing to worry about. Same situation i faced as sherry. My doctor send me again for Liver Function Test and than advised to go for an Upper Abdominal Ultrasound test.

I inquired to sonologest for details and he said that there is nothing wrong with liver, You just required to take low fats.

Doctor attached all additional reports with Medical forms and nothing asked by my case officer.
Old Sep 11th 2011, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

umaira1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey everyone,
was just peeking in to see if anyone has taken the step of actually moving there yet..but looks like everyone is enjoying this time of relaxation
well i am doing the same, enjoying the quiet weather before the storm

Goodluck to those who are waiting for the visa..this silverfern is a real test of patience n faith.

takecare!
Old Sep 16th 2011, 3:57 am
Just Joined

Raj.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Did anybody with qualification of BE(Comp. Sci) with and IQA got their SFV approved and did not apply for IPENZ.

Is the below comment common for most of the IQA..

Registration as a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng), Engineering Technology Practitioner (ETPract) or Certified Engineering Technician (CertETn) is determined by the appropriate occupational registration body.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Raj.net
Did anybody with qualification of BE(Comp. Sci) with and IQA got their SFV approved and did not apply for IPENZ.

Is the below comment common for most of the IQA..

Registration as a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng), Engineering Technology Practitioner (ETPract) or Certified Engineering Technician (CertETn) is determined by the appropriate occupational registration body.
Yes I got that too...
What U think that supposed to mean?
Old Sep 16th 2011, 4:32 am
Just Joined

Raj.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

I thought its meant only for below occupations:

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...on.htm?level=1

I am Software Engineer by profession..and I understand that my job profile or education does not need registration but would like to double check if I need to register or take membership with IPENZ to apply for silver fern visa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.