Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Aug 17th 2011, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

Sherry_chandigarh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Shankar @ Tried to check the message, however got this prompt

(BritishExpats Message
The administrator has restricted use of the private message system to members with more than 3 posts. )

not able to check the message..

I will appreciate if we discuss anything related on this forum, it may help others... that's the motive behind this forum.

Thanks and Regards
Sherry
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

shankarp is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure. I wanted to share personal email id's on the private message. My case is very much similar to yours. Lets keep updating our progress on the forum.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

Raj.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

@ Sherry

For Silver Fern Job Search visa application, what evidence did you submit for the below requirement-

(__) evidence that you hold, or you can obtain, New Zealand registration if your qualification is relevant to an occupation that requires registration by law in New Zealand.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

Raj@ my occupation doesn't require nz registration

Occupation that require it are :

In New Zealand registration is required by law to undertake employment as one of the following:

Architect , Barrister or solicitor , Chiropractor , Clinical dental technician , Clinical dental therapist, Dental hygienist, Dental technician, Dental therapist,
Dentist, Dietitian, Dispensing optician, Electrician, Electrical service technician, Enrolled nurse, Line mechanic, Medical laboratory, scientist/technologist, Medical laboratory technician, Medical practitioner, Medical radiation technologist, Nurses and midwives, Occupational therapist
Optometrist, Osteopath, Pharmacist Physiotherapist Plumber, gasfitter and drainlayer Podiatrist Psychologist (see note below) Real estate agent Cadastral (Land Title) Surveyor, Teacher, Veterinarian

ref: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...gistration.htm
Old Aug 17th 2011, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

Raj: My occupation doesnt req the registration

In New Zealand registration is required by law to undertake employment as one of the following:

Architect Barrister or solicitor Chiropractor Clinical dental technician Clinical dental therapist, Dental hygienist,Dental technician,Dental therapist,
Dentist,Dietitian,Dispensing optician,Electrician,Electrical service technician,
Enrolled nurse,Line mechanic,Medical laboratory scientist/technologist,
Medical laboratory technician,Medical practitioner,Medical radiation technologist,Nurses and midwives,Occupational therapist,Optometrist,
Osteopath,Pharmacist,Physiotherapist,Plumber, gasfitter and drainlayer,
Podiatrist,Psychologist (see note below),Real estate agent,
Cadastral (Land Title) SurveyorTeacher,Veterinarian,
Old Aug 17th 2011, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

noufalshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

@arsalan. . Sure bro. . By the way i am an IT professional in business intelligence.
but i need to get my visa first :-/
Old Aug 18th 2011, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Raj.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Thanks Sherry.

I am BE graduate in Computer Science working as Software Engineer. Based on the information provided I may not have to register or take membership for IPENZ.

Reg Medical Exam do they go into detailed personal and family medical history.
Old Aug 18th 2011, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Raj@
# Yes, your profession doesn't require any registration.

# Medical --- Yes, for personal, however for silver fern visa they are not concern abt the family as they can't accompany you. Still there will be few questions regarding family you may write
health status = Good. that's it.

they not gona check family medical history.

** advice give yourself 2 to 3 days rest with proper diet, walk (no hard exercise) and sleep no to drugs or alcohol before medical.
Old Aug 20th 2011, 6:27 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Just checking in to say hi to all you guys.

This is indeed a great thread & it's lovely to see all this help and advice on here as it helps not only each other but also those that may be looking in but are a little shy.

As someone on here said. This is what BE is all about.
Old Aug 20th 2011, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

chahat.cutegal is an unknown quantity at this point

No update from NZIS.
Old Aug 21st 2011, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

jnathan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Silver Fern Visa 2011

What is Silver Fern Visa 2011 ?
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 12:29 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jnathan
The Silver Fern is a job search visa. I believe the quota is filled for this year.

However, I am sure the very helpful and supportive people in this thread will be along shortly to adviser you further about the workings of this visa.
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

chahat.cutegal is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by jnathan
Go through the following link for more information about Silver Fern Job Search Visa :

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../jobsearch.htm
Old Aug 27th 2011, 5:51 am
Just Joined

svik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nice

Originally Posted by BEVS
Right then you lot.

So. Who is what and where?

Who has their visa.
Who is waiting
Who is declined because the quota is full.

This is a Roll Call !
INZ had asked me to get my passport renewed, and to get my Police Clearance Certificate attested by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
Just DHL-ed these two to them y'day. Got an Out-Of-Office email from my Case Officer saying he'll be back 06-Sep. So things should get moving around that time.
Old Sep 1st 2011, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

lapla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everybody,

I guess I am the newest member in this forum. I have been reading the posts with rapt attention and I have gained many valuable experiences from many people. But I seem to be in a peculiar situation.

I got to know about silver fern last year and I became really curious about it, my curiosity made me to visit th NZ immigration website daily and alas on the 8th of March 2011, I noticed that there was a space available ( note that since this space came up in march 2011 it must have been from 2010 quota) I got my documents ready and sent them off, this was received on the 4th of July. After waiting for like 3 weeks contacted the office and I was given the email address of my CO whom I contacted and he told me that I needed to send my International passport and the report of the radiologist which I sent in promptly. Now up till now I have heard nothing, my application is still pending online, when I called in I was told that verification was done on my documents and all feedbacks was fine. Today is 1st September almost 2 months since I submitted but visa not yet issued. Could it be because I was picked in 2010 quota there might have been some complications?

Guys pls help,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.